What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

deadhead og - cali connection

PARADOX

Whats everyones take this is strain?
Just picked up a 10 pack of the regular seeds. Im interested in finding a keeper female and male. If i can find a keeper mom she will be running in areo tables.

Just looking for some first hand grow experience with her. It says 65-75 day flower on the pack. lil long for me but if its worth it great.

SneekyFarmer

Paradox.. I cant tell you how good the smoke is but I have 2 of them going right now that are 5 weeks in flower! They have a nice smell and are starting to get some nice sized tops on them! They are real frosty! I think its gonna be some good smoke... Crack them beans, Im sure you will be happy you got them!

TeenHippy

Pulling up a seat really interested in this strain planning on doing outdoor '13 season waiting for few journals and reviews before I pull the trigger good luck

guy fawkes

Veteran
not done dead head but you cant got wrong with any of cali conn gear tbh, i grew there ogiesel last crop and was very impressed. i made a load of f2s thatll im over the moon with. ive not heard a bad thing about deadhead. i quite fancy trying there og x bubba , should be some killers in there :)

I Dont have Deadhead but I got Larry OG, ChemValley Kush and Tahoe and they are AAA quality. Superb. Alot of people say CC gear is garbage but I beg to differ. All the seeds I popped is superb.

greenbanana

Ran half a pack in 2009? when they dropped on attitude, i kept a purple pheno for a few runs. It was awesome in the bag appeal dept, but lacked in the taste/smell...so had to go bye bye. I have just started the last 3 I have, will post. These are older seed stock, w a different male SFV OG used as papa, i believe.

guy fawkes

Veteran
I Dont have Deadhead but I got Larry OG, ChemValley Kush and Tahoe and they are AAA quality. Superb. Alot of people say CC gear is garbage but I beg to differ. All the seeds I popped is superb.

I hear that mate, im yet to see or smoke a bad CC crop, im getting a few more packs of theres myself once im done with what on blooming.. (ogieslef2's :) and sol blu sat x og), chem 4 s1's ,bubbas1 and deadhead, ive read his fem deadhead is chem91 x tahoe reversed :woohoo: thats going to be some dank,
there purple chem is chem 91 x bubba and bubba x tahoe reversed this could be worth a look to

thelaughingman

Cali connection! whoopwhoop! IMO on a scale from 1 - 10 all around 7.5, easy to grow, good resistance to mildew, great taste/high you can get great looking nugs with a lil pruning, decent trichomes.. :smoke:

Snype

Veteran
I have access to a pack of these Deadhead regulars. Anyone know if they are worth popping? I believe the stock is fairly new.

smokeyla1

Everything I've heard and read on deadhead is positive. Germing some now as well as budda Tahoe. Though the Tahoe was crazy out the gate with 3 for 3 1"-2" tails in 48 hours and only 1 for 3 on deadhead even cracked...give it a few more days

DJXX

Veteran
I have access to a pack of these Deadhead regulars. Anyone know if they are worth popping? I believe the stock is fairly new.
Sup Snype....hows it goin brother....this Deadhead from Swerve is stellar...i know you have some guns in your arsenal but this one will be right up there with them...his chem 91 skunk va and his sfv are both legends...really don't care about all the swerve hate...his stuff is always some of the best in the spot....the most vigorous, best yield, great medicine...it cks all the boxes...an occasional nanner...but those are just part of the game....pop those for sure...i don't think you will be disappointed...dj

Last edited:

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]Pop them beans snype!!!! I have a deadhead that I will keep until the end of time!!! Mine is more sativa dom, long thin bladed leaves that hang limp like on the branches. the smoke is top notch and prolly one of the most potent I have ever grown outta like 100+ strains. I can take mine at 8 weeks, though 9 is best.

Coconutz

Veteran
View Image]View Image[/url]View Image]View Image[/url]Pop them beans snype!!!! I have a deadhead that I will keep until the end of time!!! Mine is more sativa dom, long thin bladed leaves that hang limp like on the branches. the smoke is top notch and prolly one of the most potent I have ever grown outta like 100+ strains. I can take mine at 8 weeks, though 9 is best.

Fem or reg?
Do you get nanners on it too?
I have a pack of regs Ive been waiting to pop.
The fems are tahoe pollen but the regs are sfv bx

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
My mother was from regs. Never seen a nanner on it ever......damn coconutz I can't stop watching your sig........I am ass man!!!!!! I wanna order another pack of regs and put them in the freezer to have as back-up's just in case...........

Coconutz

Veteran
Just in case someone beats the shit outta swirl so bad he cant make seeds again?
Im gonna shove this 4ft Larry stalk up his ass, tiny buds and all!
picture.php

Every single larry seed had balls in a room full of dank!
Anyhow... I keep hoping shes gonna take it off when she reaches for them!

Latest posts

Latest posts