What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I have 70K to buy a car

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
A month ago you were asking how to get a 100k loan for a dispensery and concluded
with

"I guess I'll have to start in delivery and build up for a while."

and

"Do you think the 100K figure I quoted is about right? I could maybe get 50K together, but more than that I couldn't do."

And now you have a spare 70k for a car you know nothing about.

Don't you have to be 18 to be on here? I call BULLSHIT!

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
once U drive the Range Rover ....NOTHING else will do.....period....
i can'T even sit behind the wheel of anything else.....

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I read a consumer reports that says Toyota companies took the top eight slots for global car manufacturers. Scion leads Toyota and that's surprising for the price. My TC was only $16,8

L

longearedfriend

I would spend less and save the rest

gas is expensive

where are you at ? weather is something to take in mind

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A month ago you were asking how to get a 100k loan for a dispensery and concluded
with

"I guess I'll have to start in delivery and build up for a while."

and

"Do you think the 100K figure I quoted is about right? I could maybe get 50K together, but more than that I couldn't do."

And now you have a spare 70k for a car you know nothing about.

Don't you have to be 18 to be on here? I call BULLSHIT!

K+++ I smell an attention seeking 16 yr old @ best.......

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

get an 86 Turbo Buick and SMASH ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING mentioned and have $55k left over.....

I

icon

ktm x-bow $65,000 all carbon fiber including chassis 0-60 3.6 sec comes in black/orange, black/white or all black
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php