What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New ICMAG LOGO NEEDED!!...any Artists out there??

easy420dude

A 400 x 70 entry.

A 400 x 70 entry.

picture.php

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
There are all looking good so far.....I do like the revolving globe in red eye's effort....

..but I think the National Geo font is more impressive and a mention of a slogan such as 'Growing Growers'......or 'Cultivating Cultivators'.....or 'Online World of Cannabis'....or 'Online Cannabis Cultivation Magazine'......helps....

...Still plenty of time till next Wednesday to augment/change what you have put up, or for new artists to show what they can create...

R

redeyesurprise

Very nice salbahe. Some cool designs already poppin' up. Should be some good stuff to choose from.

woolybear

Veteran
people, remember the goal of this piece of art is to impel people to click the banner to visit icmag... hence Gypsy's suggestion of including a 'call to action' and/or a statement of what icmag is about...

OvergrowingKiwi

I like the current logo design.. It does however look outdated and needs a fresh look. I decided to go with it but give it my personal touch

logo8.png

I used leaves from my current grow NLxShiva :p The buds are from Gypsies gallery.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Working on swf version with rotating globe :) Feedback and criticism appreciated :)

Grow_engineer

Per aspera ad astra
Veteran
i´m not that good in designing this but i have an idea:
what about a cannaleaf shaped like a hand that holds (=protects) the (slow)turning earth?
cannaleaf at the bottom, earthball right above?
can anyone design that? red?
earth should be blue with green continets cannaleaf green manybe with veins shape arround the "southpole" of the earthball.
by the way i think the letting should be with serifs not sans serif!
i like "garamond" very much...

sry4 bad ass english :)

Sour Joe

ogk has a very solid design very interesting. Im a artist but oblivious to computers but your design is great if anything you should expand on that one imo

J

John Bourne

some excellent designs so far, indeed there are many talented icmag members. looking forward to seeing more...

ddrew

Veteran
i´m not that good in designing this but i have an idea:
what about a cannaleaf shaped like a hand that holds (=protects) the (slow)turning earth?
cannaleaf at the bottom, earthball right above?
can anyone design that? red?
earth should be blue with green continets cannaleaf green manybe with veins shape arround the "southpole" of the earthball.
by the way i think the letting should be with serifs not sans serif!
i like "garamond" very much...

sry4 bad ass english :)
I like that idea, I have no skills so I can't make it.

A pot leaf shaped like a hand reaching out with the rotating earth in its palm, thats great.