What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis in Colombia

Cannabidiol

Here is the bud that I am currently enjoying in Colombia South America. Unfortunately I am not growing here, wish I could as this country provides some great strains! I will try and keep this thread updated as I enjoy the various types of bud they have available here.

The first two photos are of some Power Plant. That I bought for roughly $35 USD for a half ounce. No seeds and very nice smoke, would make great hash.

The rest photos are of some regular midgrade stuff that I bought for roughtly $15 USD for 2 ounces.

Attachments

• IMG_0065.jpg
    IMG_0065.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0067.jpg
    IMG_0067.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0068.jpg
    IMG_0068.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 14

Chomba64

Veteran
Columbia

Columbia

Here is the bud that I am currently enjoying in Colombia South America. Unfortunately I am not growing here, wish I could as this country provides some great strains! I will try and keep this thread updated as I enjoy the various types of bud they have available here.

The first two photos are of some Power Plant. That I bought for roughly $35 USD for a half ounce. No seeds and very nice smoke, would make great hash.

The rest photos are of some regular midgrade stuff that I bought for roughtly $15 USD for 2 ounces.

If you ever find some seeds of local grows hold on to them. You never know you might find there. I would love to be there looking for seed.

Peace

Chomba

Cannabidiol

theexpress: the camera doesn't do the power plant justice, my good camera is broken and im stuck with this shitty one right now. trust me the power plant is nice, the mids are what you would expect from it.. yeah its not the best but for $15 for 2 ounces you cant complain

chomba64: i have been collecting some seeds from really decent mids that i am finding here, i figure though it would be the same as growing bagseed back in the usa (which ive done before) though still... id love to find some land races here and hybridize them

Latest posts

Latest posts