What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chat is BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Veteran
We have brought back the old RealChat program temporarily so ppl can once again chat on icmag.

Here is the link: https://www.icmag.com/modules/Chat/index.php (the link is also on the top menu bar).

Sorry for all the delays, but we are still reviewing other chat programs that provide more than this one...

Last edited:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
way to kick ass skip and IC uppers... thanx for keepin on the ball.. peace n pufs..

sackO

T

TrichyTrichy

picture.php
yay, Skip
thank-you :)

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
5 members ? is it a lottery or do we have to stand in line?

the link doesnt work :D

tonight when? which time? CET? or west-coast time?

many thanks

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Skip...great work..I visited and saw the Mr and Mrs Babba both there...a welcome addition to our site.DD

Skip

Veteran
As long as there are 5 ppl in chat others cannot enter. Try tomorrow if it's full today.

I'd say to check back after 7pm PDT. Remember, it was Gypsy's b-day yesterday so he might sleep in today...

]A[Boss

the new chat is very clean, and functional. I love it. A+ from me.. 100x better than old chat no doubt about it.

One of my favorites is the pause/resume scroll feature... now i can finally scroll up and try to read without the scroll going back down due to people entering text. Pause the scroll, manually scroll up to what you wanted to read, copy it.. all without interruptions. Then you can resume the auto-scroll as normal.

G

guest3854

Mad thanks Gypsy, I'll have'ta ship in some beans fer tha server fund. Perhaps some discontinued generations (oldies but goodies).....

Steele

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
skip the link did not work for me.. will it not work if 5 peeps are up in chat? peace n pufs..

sackO

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apollogies,, we had to remove the 's' from the http ..lol

i'm in for 5mins.

Bravo skip :yes:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
lol it kicked me for flooding... for chating too fast.
and banned me. :D

:D

later/edit: I hope that when you will set-up the chat you'll set the flood rule to a smaller time limit between messages. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.