What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ferrari, Porsche or Mustang ?

beejaybug

ferrari-f430-spider-f1wheel.jpg

and here's a close up!
although i always wanted to live out the brunette chick driving a red ferrari scene, I think I would look fierce in this.... hehehe....

skunktoker

very nice but I still prefer my vette will outrun the porsche outdrive the porsche and its american made....mine is identical to this one only mine is black smaller pic of mine on my avatar........ST

Attachments

• DSCF1766
    DSCF1766
    66.8 KB · Views: 29

skunktoker

The corvette GT that he is racing is one of the slower models its a 2008 vette and it only has 505 horsepower ...my zo6 is vette has over 750 horsepower to date the new vette is the first sports car to reach the 200mph mark and I eat porsches for lunch the gt is a much slower model of the vette of course the porsche will win that battle but it wont beat mine ............guarnteed

skunktoker

Corvette z06 gt........505 horsepower
corvette zr1..with zo6 detail package......638 horsepower stock over 205MPH
thats before I modified it with racing specs added nitros and racing rear end Im well over 750 horsepower .........porsche 911 top speed 195...........................ST

skunktoker

thats before I modified it with racing specs added nitros and racing rear end Im well over 750 horsepower .........porsche 911 top speed 195...........................ST

SSC aero twin turbo v8 with 1183 horsepower $658,400 0-60 2.7 sec
Top speed 257mph to date the fastest car in the world stock production..I think im gonna buy one of these or the new 2011 corvette carbon edition.............havent decided..............ST

Attachments

• ssc-ultimate-aero-red-thumbnail.jpg
    ssc-ultimate-aero-red-thumbnail.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 23

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
I do a job that does not permit me to own either...too much an attention getter. But if I had the choice between the three...:dance013:Porsche/911 turbo. :dance013:I watch top gear and know that is what I would want!

vettes all the way brother