What's new

Ferrari, Porsche or Mustang ?

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
porsche_911_gt3_motorauthority008.jpg

with gold rims :D

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
2009_shelby_gt500_super_snake_427_images_1.jpg

some could hold on....

not that i'm a ford guy or anything, just sayin :joint:
ArcticBlast

skunktoker

I owned a ferrari...I sold it and bought A lamborghini..alltho I dont drive it very much I actually prefer driving my vette..or my harley................ST

ArcticBlast

Veteran
i want to meet someone that is willing to let me drive their ls7 lol :joint: i doubt there are too many out there....

ArcticBlast

skunktoker

i want to meet someone that is willing to let me drive their ls7 lol :joint: i doubt there are too many out there....

ArcticBlast

Well If I knew ya I would let ya drive it Im not a selfish person its just a car alltho I love it its still replaceable..............ST

skunktoker

what I truly love about my vette is when something goes wrong or needs work I can work on it with my lamborghini..when it needs work I have to pay someone $300 a hr to work on it..and I love fixing things for myself......ST

THC Angel

lol, mustangs cannot be compared to Ferrari's and Porsche's.

Yeah they are maybe not playing in the same league...but I really like the style of the Mustangs even if I prefer Ferraris :bump:

Plus, they are really not common here in Europe because they are imported by only few dealers so they are pretty expensive :)

92cr5ewf.jpg

ArcticBlast

Veteran
what I truly love about my vette is when something goes wrong or needs work I can work on it with my lamborghini..when it needs work I have to pay someone $300 a hr to work on it..and I love fixing things for myself......ST

just dont put lambo doors on the vette!!!!
ArcticBlast

bens lab

Ugh those mustangs are really ugly. :eek::

porsche & ferrari are both very beautiful. I have driven a 911 quite a few times, great fun.

Latest posts

Latest posts