What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FPN Past Issues HERE (Issue #1 - #6)

G

THANKS DG :)

THANKS DG :)

THANK YOU!! :wave: I was just tryin 2 show a friend the news letter and the old links didnt work :chin: Thanks for hanging on to them!! I liked it better then HT myself but owell. Great STUFF!!! :bow: Hope you all come out with more issues :joint:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
when will there be more and will they be added to ICMAGAZINE's regular zine and will the magazine become larger??? allll the info in those FPN articles belong in the magazine !!!

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
i read FPN strictly for the articles, i swear!!! :D

:moon:

i find myself recommending vol. 6* to lots and lots of newcomers i talk to in chat. basically same philosophy as i follow! great article :) pay attention to the part about lighting. LESS IS MORE! :)

*the article on cloning

:joint: be well

O

OHenry

Im so glad everyone llikes the FPN! We put alot of work into it. CC was a great commander in keif :)

ograskal

Veteran
OHenry said:
Im so glad everyone llikes the FPN! We put alot of work into it. CC was a great commander in keif :)
Yeah, You guys did a great job.. When will the Next Issue come out??? Today was my first day readin the FPN's and I loved them... I always tried to DL them but they never worked for me in the past.. Keep em comming!!! Peace.~ograskal

Stuffuh

Just thought I would point out that issue6 is broken. When you download it you get a file named issue06.pdf, but it is actually issue05.