What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Something for the summer...

-BG-

Hello you all :wave: it's been loooong time since I did a growshow...so I thought this would be perfect time for a one...

Thread is called "Something for the summer" and oh so obvious it tell the tale...my goal is get nice pile of quality nugs...for the summer adventures...and there will be lot of adventuring...hiking...fishing...growing...some nice concerts comin up etc...cant wait :yes:

Better stop talking bullshit...and get my hands dirty...Let me introduce you my line up...

Hash Plant

picture.php

picture.php

------------------------------------------------

Mexican Sativa

picture.php

...these are both from Sensi seeds...from the era when Sensi sold quality seeds...

------------------------------

Original Haze x Skunk#1

picture.php

--------------------------------------

These two are my own babies...just rooted cuttings...I crossed Apollo 11 and White Satin girls with Skunk#1 male...A11 cross on the left and White Satin cross right...I have grown these plants once before and results were veryyyy nice...as the growshow goes on you will see ;)

...btw that Hash Plant in the first two pics is also crossed with the same male Skunk#1...haven't grown it out yet myself...but fellow grower got first test grow up and running...more here ----> http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=107809

picture.php

Ok...that's about it for now...Feel free to jump in and say hi or whatever...and please don't be shy posting your own plant/bud pixs...Talk to you later...Haze a nice one :abduct:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
your mexi sativa looks scary :smile: .. I bet she packs a wicked punch too..

best of luck with the grow. if you don't mind, I'll tag along for the ride :smile:

-BG-

You're most welcome JamieShoes..! Yes Mexican sativa is very nice smoke...up and racy...quite powerful too...This is the best pheno I found...seeds was very cheap...only 11 euros...hah...my expectations was very low but she really surprised me...very resinous plant...takes about eight weeks to flower...Take care..!

R

ruutzman

Very very nice beatiful green lookin girls you have there, those skunk crosses sound interesting and can't wait to see what's up n comin :yummy:
If you may, I'd like to hear more of your setting,, soil mixture and nutrients, the usuall stuff :smile:

But keep us updated and best wishes!

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
...my goal is get nice pile of quality nugs...for the summer adventures...and there will be lot of adventuring...hiking...fishing...growing...some nice concerts comin up etc...cant wait :yes:

:yes: Big up BG :smile: Agreed 100%
Good to see u @ it again. Good luck for the summer too.

-BG-

Hello mellow fellows :wave:

ruutzman - Thanks..! Yeah those skunk crosses turned out to be real nice ones...I'll post later some pics of cured buds from last grow...
I use 400w HPS and all my plants are in soil...tried hydro but it aint my thing really...I use GHE nutes (total gro, total bloom) and bio bizz alg a mic...

BadTicket - Nice to see you man..! Going to any festivals this summer..? Luck is needed for the summer outdoor grow indeed...thanks :yes: hope to see you here again :wave:

it's haze time now:abduct:

picture.php

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
BadTicket - Nice to see you man..! Going to any festivals this summer..? Luck is needed for the summer outdoor grow indeed...thanks :yes: hope to see you here again :wave:

Dono yet.. Maybe Pori Jazz, i think i'm getting too old for rock festivals :smile: Don't wanna puss out and get a hotel room either :smile:
Going to Africa in the spring for a month i think. Depends on my Norwegian hook up, was supposed to move there too, but it's kinda on hold now, cause of the financial situation of the world bla blaa that shit :smile:
Time will tell.

-BG-

Damn..! Africa sounds great man...just remember bring back huge amounts of seeds with you :D gotta love african genetics :yes:
Yeah, same here...it's harder year after year...not the youngest guy in the wolrd anymore...But i'ts Tuska that calls me...

edit: plant update...Hash Plant and OHxSK#1 are moved to their flowering pots (10L) and put to the 12/12...they are longest flowering plants on this run so they need to go flowering mode now to finish before summer...

P

perakko

hey BG cool to see you starting your own growthread!

looks like a nice set of strains, some indicas, sativas and hybrids, covers it all! :D i'm sorry to let you know i lost all those HPxSK#1 due to the place they were in getting busted :( but i've still got 5 of those beans left, and when i pop them i'll make sure to share the results. i popped 3 of your tunzas also btw, never grown nl or kalichakra on their own so new genetics for me.

btw awesome work with that haze, i bet not a lot compares to steaming some pure haze in volcano! :D enjoy mate!

-BG-

hey BG cool to see you starting your own growthread!

looks like a nice set of strains, some indicas, sativas and hybrids, covers it all! :D i'm sorry to let you know i lost all those HPxSK#1 due to the place they were in getting busted :( but i've still got 5 of those beans left, and when i pop them i'll make sure to share the results. i popped 3 of your tunzas also btw, never grown nl or kalichakra on their own so new genetics for me.

btw awesome work with that haze, i bet not a lot compares to steaming some pure haze in volcano! :D enjoy mate!

Hey perakko :wave: good to see ya..! Yeah I want full coverage from my girls :D
So sorry to hear you lost those plants...damn cops :jerkit: hope all is well anyway...and if you need more just shoot me with a pm..!

Those Tunza's are f2's...do I remember right..?

Damn my friend you should taste the Haze...if you have chance to get her...go for it...it's amazing stuff...this Haze has permanent spot in my garden...forever...big plans for her too...going to use her in my future crosses...

Have a bud...Apollo11 x Skunk#1

picture.php

P

perakko

yeah those tunzas are f2s, lets see what i can find...

yeah i'm all good, no pigs harrasing me! and mate, i so take your word of that haze. one day ill grow it pure. or the nevilles. i've been digging a lot what the johnny blaze -strain has offered me so far. nevilles haze seems to make aaawesome crosses!

be safe! that apolloskunk looks delicioooso!

-BG-

perakko - good to hear you're safe...keep me updated how's it going with Tunza...apollo x skunk is nice smoke...Btw I call her Sweetness from now on...

I just supercropped Mexican Sativa...it's good method to get bigger yields...plant gives you more tops as you can see...all those tiny shoots will very rapidly develop nice tops...now they get more light...

picture.php

above
picture.php

-BG-

It's update time :wave:

Hashplant...flowering day 12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

---------------------------------------------------

Original Haze x Skunk#1....lot of streching...flowering day 7

picture.php

-----------------------------------

Apollo11 x Skunk#1 aka Sweetness growing vigorously

picture.php

White Satin x Skunk#1

picture.php

I have to put these girls into the flowering chamber pretty soon...tho they are not as big as I wish for...I could give them one more week to grow and then they have start flowering...they both take 7 - 8 weeks to finish...

See you soon :wave:

-BG-

-BG-

Hi guys :wave: it's update time again...everything going smooth and there's nothing much to do in the garden now...just sit and watch how they do their magic...

Apollo11 x skunk#1 and White Satin x skunk#1 was placed in the flowering chamber yesterday (sorry no pics for now)

Hash Plant is well on her way...getting frostier and heavier every day :D 3rd week

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

-----------------------------------------------

Mexican Sativa getting bigger...pistils poppin out everywhere :yoinks:

picture.php

picture.php

----------------------------------

Original Haze x skunk#1...this is only pic for now...I was too lazy today to take more photos...hahhaaa....anyway strech is almost over now and flowers starting to really form...

picture.php

Take care people :wave:

P

perakko

hello mate! good to see things are rolling smoothly on. that mexican sativa looks nice and bushy, what's the high like with her? i got 4 mexican sativa beans from a friend, i think i should pop them =)

here's your tunzas coming along :D

stay safe!

-BG-

Thanks perakko..! Yeah mexican is bushy as hell...reason for that is super cropping...read few posts back...High of this mexican is strong, uplifting and social...im not very social person but this herb gives me that type of high...longer you let her flower more stoney the high gets...She packs a lot of resin and beautiful femine looking flowers so stay tuned :yes: wont take long...This mexican can be cut down at seven weeks but i prefer eight or nine weeks...Tunzas looking great...sow the seeds :D

-BG-

Snapshots from the garden...

Snapshots from the garden...

Finally I managed to arrange some time for a little photoshooting and updating this thread...tho nothing much to tell you about...everything is going as planned and plants are doing just perfect..!

Here's the pics (sorry for the yellow hps pics)...enjoy :wave:

Who's who :D

R

ruutzman

Nice! Good to see everything is going well and there haven't been problems, very healthy looking girls :yes: How long have they been flowering?

Anyhow, hopefully you have more time for those photoshoots as the girls start getting bigger :smile:

Latest posts

Latest posts