What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FPN is available again in '09!!!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello ICMaggers. :)

It's been a long time, but Flower Pix News issues 1 through 6 are available to download again. :)

For now they are available here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1CA20O79

They might be uploaded to ICMag's servers again soon.

When you go to the megaupload link, there'll be a 45 second countdown before the download button will be available. It's only 7.7 mb to download all six issues. They're in PDF format, so can be read and printed easily. :)

There's articles in there from old favorites, like Dr Jay 2001, stuff from my former right hand man, OHenry, and BushyOlderGrower, too. :) You'll find growing tips from me, and other cool stuff. Check them out.

Peace, good will,
cc

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1CA20O79

Enjoy.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
If there is anything I can do to help with the magazine please let me know, I've always loved your article and have wanted to be a writer for a magazine for a while now. I'd love to be the micro section in a mag and go over all different micro systems each month. Also the stealth grows and such, I think it would be great for those of us growers that don't see the internet and hang around here at IC ...

ROJO145

Veteran
LOL.....theyve always been available!!!I've had that zip forever,I love em!!!Much Thanks.......Now weres the new ones?:sasmokin:

i've been waiting for this for a while now:yes:
So glad to have it back available!!!! i have missed it for a while now.
I think you allowed me to write an artical for one issue? it's been a while tho?

CC, You need to bring it back around, LOTS of folks really enjoyed the read!
And if you need/want a differant out look on true living organic growing, let me know, i'll be so happy to contribute in ANY way i can.

BRING IT BACK MAESTRO!!!!:woohoo:

respect!!
S2L:joint:

R

REDEYE_420

Hi CC thanks for the post-I couldn't get the links to work on the other FPN post. I've just downloaded it, a nice load of new reading material-cheers.

Peace.