What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Geisha

hawaiiOG

well when it looks like that good who care's about the bug's and fan leaves well done and and I give you an A+ job awesome even with a few monkey wrenches in the mix.

hey foomer,much respect on this cross and now that i've been bless to get these could'nt wait to start these ladies(3 on 7/19).for a cross made in 09 germ was 100% two had fat stems and short and the third thin and lanky all at alittle over a month at 4and5 nodes, strong aroma being so young nothing special yet.read your grow(loved it) and have some questions.on your first run from seed how long in veg 8 wks right?how much strech is 3x,4 5 feet tall?did you take your clones in flower(1 wk into flower) or before flowering?did you top any seed plants(beside the one the cat top lol) and the clones where were they top(3rd/4th node) and which flower time gave you the best taste and high 50/60/70 days

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
just wanna give foomar a BIG shot out......looking great bud!............MOneY

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the interest , hard to believe its ten months on and i still have not finished a simple project , got a bit obsessed with this one but learnt so much along the way.

Hi moundstomper , hope you find something to your taste , quite varied expressions in version one and some really unusual flavours.

All plants were vegged untopped to 8/9 nodes which is 35-45 days in my setup and flowered in two litres of soil , stretch is 3x on average with minor expressions of thai which go 5x , four to five feet finished height.

Clones were all taken a month into flower with no problems , revegging was easy.

The floppy stemmed ones yield heavy but collapse from mid flower , the compact plants with spherical bud structure in early flower are the ones to look for , blueing shows at around thirty days like on this one.

picture.php

Absolutely wonderful job foomar they are simply gorgeous!!!

Whoops just realized this is a year old thread...it deserves a bump anyways though :D