What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How to make a grow room out of my closet?

G

kinesis said:
ive made it my goal to get the fuck out of so cal, too many conservative/religious fanatics here... family oriented... ignorant... narrowmind, etc... the mentality down here sucks.. i am gonna try to save $ and just move to norcal where i dont have to hide shit people are tolerant of it

yea....damn those family oriented people...........i think they ruin our world by caring for their children and staying married...... :bashhead:

Barf

irishSoCo said:
yea....damn those family oriented people...........i think they ruin our world by caring for their children and staying married...... :bashhead:

haha classic mind if I add this quote to my signature?

reaperz

buying a replacement door seems possible, unscrew everything and replace the door, run all the exhaust and intake through the doors, tape up mylar

maybe you could build an internal structure to hang the reflector in the cubboard? kind of like a box in a box

i think its do able, but when the landlord comes round,everything has to be taken and moved; replacing the door, taking apart the internal structure, moving the lights and hydro. timmers and what not

Latest posts

Latest posts