What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

?? ?? ?? POSITIVITY thread ?? ?? ??

Sunshineinabag

you don't need a new sunrise to start over, just a new mindset.

:wave: need a little positivity in my life. :flowers2:

Huh

I wanna be on a phil swifty boat during that sunrise....da phil phleet:bump:

Attachments

• IMG_20201010_073721.jpg
    IMG_20201010_073721.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20201010_073719.jpg
    IMG_20201010_073719.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20201010_073837.jpg
    IMG_20201010_073837.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 27

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you are worried or sad about the state of the world... i would recommend you to read a book called:
Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About the World – and Why Things Are Better Than You Think - by Hans Rosling

It explains why, even though we have serious problems, we have come a long, long way, and offers some perspective.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34890015-factfulness

VG

Last edited:

Veggia farmer

Aurland, Norway. But not my pic. Had a grow up in the mountain just a few km from where the pics was taken. Was very nice to go and check on the plants. Meet an eagle, twice.

T

Teddybrae

Here's an Affirmation. It has very little to do with Cannabis.

"You are Loveable, Beautiful AND Worthwhile, before, during and after" ... reading these pages ...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
That South Park clip kinda reminded me of smoking bananna peels back in the 70's. It might have been a Nixonian deepstate ploy to mess with hippos'minds. Donovan even made a song about it. The fad didn't last long.

https://youtu.be/bb3WpOJvsug

calientecarlos

Veteran
Lmfao I tried smokin nanner peels in my adolescence! It was in anarchist cookbook we were told. Didn't do shit if I remember correctly.

St. Phatty

Lmfao I tried smokin nanner peels in my adolescence! It was in anarchist cookbook we were told. Didn't do shit if I remember correctly.

Man we were such suckers for a cheap high.

I read a PLAYBOY ARTICLE about "highs", and it listed Nutmeg as something that could get you high.

One of my high school friends basically swallowed an entire bottle of ground nutmeg from my mother's spice cabinet.

He was OK but it could have sucked.

Seems like teenagers are real eager to get "high".

calientecarlos

Veteran
Man we were such suckers for a cheap high.

I read a PLAYBOY ARTICLE about "highs", and it listed Nutmeg as something that could get you high.

One of my high school friends basically swallowed an entire bottle of ground nutmeg from my mother's spice cabinet.

He was OK but it could have sucked.

Seems like teenagers are real eager to get "high".

Yeppers! Damn kids! Nev tried the nutmeg but def tried oregano and kinnikinnick too. Coulda been worse my late granddad told me he smoked toilet paper!! Yoopers..

X

xavier7995

I got caught smoking peanut shells as a kid. My folks made fun of me. It didn't work.

We tried smoking coffee. Tasted great, thats about it.

Brother Nature

I remember reading that morning glory seeds give you a high similar to LSD so my friend and I went and got something like 300 seeds, soaked them in lemon juice and water, choked back the vile tasting water 'extract', and it actually worked. Nothing like LSD though, more like a slightly psychedelic mellow stone, saw tracers though. Kinda cool that it worked, but don't think I'd do it again...