What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help ICMAG - Cannabiz E-mailing List -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes - Hello all -

I wanted to ask for some assistance from the membership here - to help me compile a thorough emailing list for any cannabis businesses out there - anywhere in the world - The email list will be used for an ICMAG advertising mail-shot at some point - so will be VERY useful once compiled -

- I have to assemble a directory of email addresses - that would be cannabis friendly - and so might advertize on the site.

- Does anyone know if there is already such a cannabiz business email directory somewhere? - because I really need to get on it - and create a 'mailing list' - so I can do a 'mail-shot' - and hopefully get some more advertising - then can get some bills paid around here -

- we are just now building an in-house ad-server - so need to populate it asap -

- All I need is:
1. Business name
2. e-mail address
3. Website address

*if anyone has a link to other cannabiz email directories - that would help too - please list any businesses below in this thread -

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm sure you already did a google search but there were a number of cannabis business directories....

buzzmobile

Veteran
Certainly.....
skype.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts