What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

pandemic revelation!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT! there IS no virus! there have been NO deaths, nor any sickness. ALL of these "sick/dead/dying" people are mere "crisis actors playing their part in a play designed so Hillary & Friends can TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" BUAHAHAHAHA! all of the bodies they have buried were but department store mannequins looted from closed Sears stores around the world & held in reserve for just such an action like this. and the hospitals are playing their part so well that the entire damned world is fooled! my God, we are SO lucky to have 4 or 5 individuals here, who at risk of life & limb, ferreted out the truth for our enlightenment. :biggrin:

bushed

The thing is your missing the why. My friends brothers aunties neices boyfriends sister works for trump's sons girlfriends mum and he told me the real reason for all this.

The world's pilots sick of all the deception were about to reveal the truth about the world been flat, the shadow government invented all this to put them in there place. This whole thing is about grounding flights. This is all so obvious to anyone with half a brain.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Bastard government making me stay at home with my family....
I mean giving me free money not to work....
Wait, how do I feel about this?

gladysvjubb

Veteran
This was a parting gift to our world from the Dracos. They finally kicked them out of our solar system after many hundreds of years. They are not nice beings and have a resentment of the Human Species.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahh - its all about culling the sick and elderly mostly - then they will rig up this Mother of 5G networks - the 6G - and be able to hear the faintest of biological sounds our bodies can make - so being able to know when our organs are ready for harvest - They will also be able to reward us or punish us using this 6G network sponsored by the Chinese (naturally) - by switching off or on the 6G - wave controlled endorphins - or making us virally sick - if we are naughty - oh its all true - the prophet told me so - lol

Cvh

Supermod
I have edited my previously message because I was nothing but insulting towards several members here. I'm sorry if somebody had read this. This not my true nature... I see you all as my brothers.

In short my wife's uncle died 2 days ago of Corona (confirmed).

This is also not the first dead we closely encountered, my wife is a nurse. Just this week a patient of her died during her shift because of Corona. This is also not the first patient she lost because of it during these past weeks. Several of her colleagues came down with it also. As far as we know they are currently not critical.

My nephew and his wife had it too, they luckily fully recovered.

Because of my wife's profession, me, my wife and our daughter are in a risk group. The law in our country dictates she is obligated to work in this crisis...

You can all belief whatever you want, but try to hide your family for this, give it at the minimum the benefit of the doubt.

This is real.

h.h.

Veteran
F you all really.
My wife's uncle died 2 days ago because of Corona. You're all ...

Apologies and sympathies.

Basically taking a shot at the deniers. They’re killing people.

I have older relatives, diabetes runs in part of my family. I’m over 60 myself. Up in the danger zone. Finding a little humor makes it easier to deal with, while hopefully shutting up the idiots spreading false conspiracies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah - this covid19 is serious shit - no denying it - and many of us here are in that high-risk area -

- But that doesn't stop my natural ability - to laugh in the face of adversity - if all we can do is isolate - waiting for some vaccine that's many months away from possibly happening -

tetragrammaton

Veteran
I had a revelation tonight as well. Carole fuckin' Baskin unleashed this bullshit on us... And Gypsy, we all must fear the final form... 10g.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
'Louis Theroux reveals Tiger King’s Joe Exotic would rant about Carole Baskin behind-the-scenes of BBC doc'

picture.php

*Now thats something to laugh about - kinda weird - kinda creepy -

https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/05/loui...carole-baskin-behind-scenes-bbc-doc-12510868/

I had a revelation tonight as well. Carole fuckin' Baskin unleashed this bullshit on us... And Gypsy, we all must fear the final form... 10g.

h.h.

Veteran
I used to build scaffolding for work. I’d be up high in the air, dancing on a single plank, and I’d sing out loud. Several comments about how relaxed I seemed way up there with nothing but concrete below. They didn’t know, the louder I sang, the more scared I was.

Cvh

Supermod
I have edited my post and removed my insults.
My outburst was not because of any of you. Just emotional, I'm sorry.
I have added some more background to my post to whom care.

h.h.

Veteran

I didn’t find it insulting. You lost a family member.

mr.brunch

Veteran

No need to apologise mate... stressful time...
we in no way intended to make light of the situation- sorry for your loss :tiphat:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Of course it's a plot and Greta's behind it, the idea is very simple and straightforward, wipe out alla the older OK Boomers and other weaklings and start fresh with most of the polluters removed.

Problem solved!:tiphat: