What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ErdPurt x PCK limited edition

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Sorry, I made a mistake in the last post. The last picture is the same plant as all the other pictures.

This is the non purple one.
picture.php

picture.php

They both have some time to go and will hopefully survive all the rain. If mould appears soon though they will be cut early.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi MallardDuck,

We prefer to be slightly conservative with the finishing dates and latitudes in our strain descriptions, but one customer finished ErdPurt x PCK in Canada at 55ºN latitude with great results, harvesting in early October.

I really like the look of this one! I grew some ACE autos this season outdoors at 55N with great results... but I am thinking about picking these up. I know you recommend them for 50N and below Dubi, but do you know of any customers that have had success at higher latitudes?

I would like to try a photoperiod plant next year if I can.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow Kalbhairav :dance013: Thank you very much for getting back to us with pics of your outdoor plants before harvest.

They look wonderful! Glad ErdPurt x PCK worked so well in your harsh humid climate with good mold resistance, pleased to know their traits are on spot with our strain description and that you feel like growing her again next year ;)

The colorful pheno leans towards Purpurea Ticinensis, while the green pheno is very close to our green ErdPurt A mother, which is our favorite green parental plant of ErdPurt strain.

Congrats on the harvest, i foresee it's going to be really tasty and pleasant!

Hey dubi,
It’s been hard work! Haha
The rain and cold have started and quite a few plants have been cut already. The Erdpurt x PCK are still going strong.

Here’s what my friend said about the growth and structure. Out of all the genetics we grew in the U.K. this year, Ace Erdpurt x PCK is been the most mould free, the best smelling and with the a very unique structure; both in the flowers and frame of the plant.

The smell is lovely and exactly as described. There’s sweet forest fruits and strawberry in abundance alongside a touch of grape and wine. These are the fresh smells so they will be different when dried. We’ll definitely be buying more and this will probably be the only photoperiod plant we grow next year.

For Northern outdoor this variety isn’t the fastest or heaviest, but we’re fully expecting it to be the one with best quality. It beats a lot of others we grew this year.

An overview of what’s left. Erdpurt x PCK is one the right, out of the picture a bit.

View Image

Here she is
View Image

View Image

View Image

Here’s a quick pic of the other plant

View Image

So the first three pics are of the best specimen (in our opinion). Aesthetically she’s like wild northern cannabis. Her stems are all almost black and she has a wildness about her. Smells are amazing with a very nice structure.

The last pic is her sister. Almost all green and a totally different pheno. Smells are similar if not a little sweeter.

Sorry for terrible photos but it was evening time and the rain was coming in hard.

A great outdoor plant all round so far.

G

Hi guys!

Erdpurt x PCK bud, after 5 months in the jar
attachment.php

Some of the best tasting weed I have grown, taste and smell only have gotten better with cure. Great choice for a silly Sunday afternoon :D

Attachments

• IMG_20201102_121132.jpg
    IMG_20201102_121132.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 145

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Magoluci,

Glad your ErdPurt x PCK produced some of the best tasting flowers you have grown :)
ErdPurt and its hybrids are indeed lovely to chill out in a lazy afternoon.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
ErdPurt x PCK cannabinoid and terpene results

ErdPurt x PCK cannabinoid and terpene results

Fresh cannabinoid and terpene results from one ErdPurt x PCK sample i liked a lot from this season.

THC: 12.6 %
CBD: 0.03 %
CBG: 0.45 %

Terpene profile: It contains the following monoterpenes: high terpinolene content, and moderate amounts of alpha pinene, trans-ocimene, limonene and beta pinene. Sesquiterpenes: Moderate beta-caryophyllene content and smaller alpha humelene amounts.

I never expected very high cannabinoid content for this ErdPurt/PCK cross, but damn! It's much stronger than one could think of by looking at the numbers. Super solid Afghani flowers, with the intense fermented lemony terpenes of some Purple PCK 2002 hybrids (like Malawi x PCK fem), very dense smoke with earthy, wet soil, hashy aftertaste although the lemon taste remains predominant. Real strong Afghani type of effects, both mentally and physically.

Need to do more analyses to more plants to learn whether the high THC/low CBD chemotype is consistent or CBD rich chemotypes can also be found.

I liked A LOT this hashplant indica hybrid, and growers who give it a try too, and although it's currently sold out and won't be available during 2021, we will try to produce more stock, most probably end of 2021 or 2022. Thanks everyone for your support!

Attachments

• ErdPurt x PCK análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    ErdPurt x PCK análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 152
  • ErdPurt x PCK análisis de terpenos.jpg
    ErdPurt x PCK análisis de terpenos.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 153

tricepa79

hi,
for me in 46°n (oceanic climat) is one the best photoperiod strain for a correct harvest time (like green grape moutain and the early and strong erdpurt).
i will try to post some photos.
I hope Dubi and ACE's team produce more stock for 2022.
Peace and Grow
ps : sorry for my english if it isn't totally correct

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome tricepa79 :) So glad to hear it, you are not the first northern grower to let us know ErdPurt x PCK was their best non autoflowering strain last season. I liked so much the outcome and the feedback has been so good that we are working (as we speak) to produce more stock of this limited edition so hopefully i will have good news about a re stock in a few weeks. Will keep you all updated :yes:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
This was indeed a very good outdoor hybrid. When we grew it last season it outperformed every other outdoor photoperiod variety. Very good structure and mould resistance. The friend I grew this with is growing Erd x PCK again this season but I have yet to visit the crop. I will do soon and will post pictures here.

Great that you’re making fresh stock dubi :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A pleasure to have the chance to admire your beautiful ErdPurt x PCKs and the different phenos you got tricepa79 :) Such healthy and well finished guerrilla plants always carry some special terps, effects and energies.

Thanks Kalbhairav friend ;) We are testing this year ErdPurt A x Kali China, which finishes even 2 weeks earlier, but i think i like this PCK cross the most.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for your support! :wave: ErdPurt x PCK feminized limited edition is sold out and discontinued until further notice.

Would you like a regular version of this one ?

Latest posts

Latest posts