What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal Jam x Kali China

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
VERY COMPLETE SATIVA/INDICA HYBRID OF SWEET INCENSEY TERPENES AND VERY SHORT FLOWERING

Nepal Jam x Kali China is one of the most complete and interesting sativa/indica hybrids we have bred in recent years, combining many desirable and positive traits in one plant.

Sativa dominant hybrid with small, compact and columnar structure, very manageable and easy to grow, ripening in just 8 weeks of flowering. Its dense and resinous flowers of medium size and very good flower/leaf ratio produce a very happy and kind sativa effect, with mouth watering sweet, honeyed and incensey terpenes.

Nepal Jam x Kali China almost has it all. It's also a very uniform and versatile plant, both indoors and outdoors, making this strain an excellent choice for growers looking for high quality sativa hybrids with only 2 months of flowering time, for colder weathers or that can be grown in small spaces along with other short flowering indica strains, without delaying the growing cycle.

The new and improved version of this F1 hybrid has been bred using our new best parental plants of Nepal Jam (F7) and Kali China (F4), fruit of our latest selections of both strains, being able to show beautiful purple colours at the end of flowering, especially when the flowering takes place with cold temperatures.

AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
F1 HYBRID
60 % SATIVA / 40 % INDICA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 8 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: END OF SEPTEMBER / EARLY OCTOBER
YIELD / M2: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: AVERAGE-HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-47º
THC: 15-18 %
CBD: 0.3 %
CBG: 0-0.3 %
Terpene profile: It has not yet been analyzed.
GENETICS: Nepal Jam (F7) x Kali China (F4). F1 hybrid between 2 stabilized inbred hybrids.
STRUCTURE: Small, compact and columnar, very manageable and easy to grow.
BOUQUET: Mouth watering sweet, honeyed, caramelized and incensey terpenes.
HIGH: Warm, cheerful and friendly sativa effect, very well focused, without paranoia or anxiety, and of moderate duration.

GROWING TIPS

It can easily be grown indoors and outdoors, where it can be cultivated up to latitude 47º.

We recommend moderate nutrient levels during the first 20 days of life, then moderate-high for the rest of the growing and flowering process.

Attachments

• NepalJamKaliChina.jpg
    NepalJamKaliChina.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 198
  • Nepal Jam x Kali China B cola.jpg
    Nepal Jam x Kali China B cola.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 224
  • Nepal Jam x Kali China C cola.jpg
    Nepal Jam x Kali China C cola.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 230
  • Nepal Jam x Kali China C cogollo.jpg
    Nepal Jam x Kali China C cogollo.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 230
  • Nepal Jam x Kali China B cogollo.jpg
    Nepal Jam x Kali China B cogollo.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 210

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nepal Jam x Kali China was a limited edition released in 2017, that release was Nepal Jam (F6) x Kali China (F4).

We have decided to include from this year onwards this great fast flowering F1 hybrid into our permanent catalog:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/ace-seeds/nepaljamkalichinafem.html

This new version of the hybrid uses the same Kali China F4 elite parental plant (reversed), and several F7 Nepal Jam females fruit of our latest work and selections with Nepal Jam in the latest years.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Sarayidoja :wave:

Happy to hear you already grew and harvest Nepal Jam x Kali China and that you found her flowering time and effects very close to what we describe in our description of the strain. Thanks a lot for your feedback! Please, post some pics if you have the chance.

I grew one seed of this 16 months ago. Beautifull short dense plant that took about 8 weeks to ripen. The high is friendly, happy and mellow, but nothing to go to sleep afterwards.

Happy to see it rereleased. :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi StrongTree:)

Glad to see your Nepal Jam x Kali China already in flowering :dance013: her structure leans more towards the Nepal Jam side, excited to learn more about her flowering traits, resins and terpenes during the rest of the flowering. Best wishes! ;)

nepjam kc - 3 weeks bloom -

View Image

squatty

Dubi, Ace Seeds has chosen these two strains to use in many of the newer crosses. I would love to hear anything you can share as to what made you choose these two strains for so many of your hybrids. Thanks for all you do. :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
That's a good question squatty,

Typically, i like to work first our breeding blocks until they are improved, refined, reaching a step further in quality and consistency for the traits i'm looking for in each line.

That was the case with Panama, Bangi Haze, Malawi during 2012-2014. Next, i like to experiment by outcrossing the recently refined building blocks with completely different strains, and evaluate which of these new hybrids i like the most. Then, those new best hybrids are eventually included in our line up as permanent catalogue strains or as limited editions.

Once the cycle of refinement of a specific genetic building block is over and after producing new interesting hybrids with it, then i move to other strains, so it's somewhat a cyclical process.

In 2014 i finished the refinement of Kali China, and in 2014 also but more in latest years i finished to work with Nepal Jam too, so i started making new hybrids with them like this Nepal Jam x Kali China for example.

In latest years i've been exploring hybrids of landraces preserved and improved since 2015-2016 like Lebanese, Honduras and Ethiopian. And more recently we have been working with the pure Nepal Annapurna, Nepal Mist hybrid and new Nepalese hybrids.

In upcoming months we would like to work on SE Asian sativa preservation project, and then to a next thing :)

Eventually (after 5-8 years) and if resources allow it, we retake the breeding of old lines already quite advanced and refined, to try to improve them further, but this usually needs lots resources and time, and bigger plant populations.

Dubi, Ace Seeds has chosen these two strains to use in many of the newer crosses. I would love to hear anything you can share as to what made you choose these two strains for so many of your hybrids. Thanks for all you do. :)

FletchF.Fletch

Bump.

Time to reveg this thread. Also time to soak and sprout 6 Fem seeds. This strain sounds very exciting. Pix to follow.

FletchF.Fletch

All 6 up and thriving. Perfect germination rates again. Count on ACE to select healthy Viable seeds.

The Journey begins.....

FletchF.Fletch

0805211850g.jpg
0805211850.jpg
0805211850d.jpg

Hi Dubi, the others are doing Great and are actually much farther along. The smells on this Strain are Absolutely Incredible. Stem rub is so Exotic.

FletchF.Fletch

Exactly, coming up on week 5. The first plant put into Flower (sorry no pix yet) is at 8 weeks and is nearly done. The first picture was the runt of the bunch, and it benefited from the extended Veg.