What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD # 1 Feminized

Sativant

Beautiful jjonahjameson,

Your CBD #1 has the ErdPurt look and leaf pattern and texture, but with thinner stems and better branching from the sativa genetics of this stabilized cross. Best wishes with her!
Thank you, Dubi ! And thanks to all at Ace for the great work !

Sativant

Something like this dubi?
I kept this female over 10 more days (70 so days), the resins have consequently increased and the density of the flowers. The aromas are quite similar withing the 4 females. Musky and gas, one of the #1.10 has some cheese notes, the sweet skunky thing. They are heavily covered in resin.

View Image

View Image

:tiphat:
Ras.
Ras Pablo ! Those are beautiful flowers ! Nice work !

Kijell

Im very interested in CBD Strains, will experiment with in the future for sure. :)
How does the CBD x Panama or CBD x Orient Express compare to the pure CBD #1 strain?
Will it be more soft/dampened version of Panama/Orient Express, or will the effect change in a more drastic way?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for your interest :thank you:

Hi Kijell,

The seeds of the new CBD #1 hybrids were harvested just a few months ago so we haven't had the time to explore them yet, hope to do it in the upcoming months if everything goes well ... i expect really interesting things.

The CBD #1 hybrids with THC rich strains will certainly be different than 'pure' CBD #1 release, i expect more balanced THC/CBD chemotypes in the hybrids and to add different terpene profiles.

The CBD #1 (original clone) x Panama Goddess fem cross should produce interesting rich THC/CBD/CBG chemotypes and we all know how well the Panama Goddess works in hybrids for other traits like vigor, resin, terpenes, yield, flower/leaf ratio and quality of the effects.

The goal with CBD #1 (original clone) x Malawi Killer was to blend in a single line the 2 inbred lines with higher CBD content and higher THC content (respectively, both in the 25-30 % range) we have and we know of, then explore what could happen next.

With CBD #1 (original clone) x Purple Pakistan Chitral Kush 2002 fem cross we hope to breed a colorful CBD rich strain in mid/long term (not urgent at the moment).

The goal with the cross between Orient Express sativa pheno and CBD #1 (inbred seedline) is to blend the anxiolytic and feel good qualities of both strains in a very high yielding sativa/indica hybrid.

The Erdpurt x CBD #1 (inbred seedline) cross is my attempt to recreate in a more consistent and fertile way the Hashtonic F1 hybrid commented in the first page of this thread and that was really really good.

Im very interested in CBD Strains, will experiment with in the future for sure. :)
How does the CBD x Panama or CBD x Orient Express compare to the pure CBD #1 strain?
Will it be more soft/dampened version of Panama/Orient Express, or will the effect change in a more drastic way?

grubba

CBD#1

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Kijell

Hi Kijell,

The seeds of the new CBD #1 hybrids were harvested just a few months ago so we haven't had the time to explore them yet, hope to do it in the upcoming months if everything goes well ... i expect really interesting things.

Great answer dubi thank you, will definitly buy and try the orient express cbd version, it sounds fantastic, and maybe the panama version too :)

grubba

Hi Kijell,

The CBD #1 hybrids with THC rich strains will certainly be different than 'pure' CBD #1 release, i expect more balanced THC/CBD chemotypes in the hybrids and to add different terpene profiles.

The CBD #1 (original clone) x Panama Goddess fem cross should produce interesting rich THC/CBD/CBG chemotypes and we all know how well the Panama Goddess works in hybrids for other traits like vigor, resin, terpenes, yield, flower/leaf ratio and quality of the effects.

The goal with CBD #1 (original clone) x Malawi Killer was to blend in a single line the 2 inbred lines with higher CBD content and higher THC content (respectively, both in the 25-30 % range) we have and we know of, then explore what could happen next.

With CBD #1 (original clone) x Purple Pakistan Chitral Kush 2002 fem cross we hope to breed a colorful CBD rich strain in mid/long term (not urgent at the moment).

The goal with the cross between Orient Express sativa pheno and CBD #1 (inbred seedline) is to blend the anxiolytic and feel good qualities of both strains in a very high yielding sativa/indica hybrid.

The Erdpurt x CBD #1 (inbred seedline) cross is my attempt to recreate in a more consistent and fertile way the Hashtonic F1 hybrid commented in the first page of this thread and that was really really good.
I´m interested in the CBD #1 (original clone) x Malawi Killer

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Got two packs of seeds on the way this week. Just in time to pop a bean or two for summer outdoor. :)

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
And in the dirt it went...I always start under lights but I'm going to try popping in a solo cup outdoors.

SolarLogos

And in the dirt it went...I always start under lights but I'm going to try popping in a solo cup outdoors.
I'm looking forward to your grow of this CBD#1, I've always enjoyed your grows.
I'm not sure how hot and dry your weather is, but in my area those solo cups dry up pretty quick and a gallon container will stay moist a lot longer. You know your grow conditions best though.
Gonna be a good show. Best of luck my friend.
Peace, God bless

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Got a few beans on the way, lookin forward to this one! A good friend of mine wants a cbd rich strain cuz his kids, bout 3 years old, been having seizures. They said the cbd been helpin but dont trust the stuff out the stores, want some good clean medicine they know where it came from. I also been wanting something to smoke to relax me but not make me non functional as I have a house full of little ones right now too, so cbd sound like the ticket.

ULMW

This has been an excellent strain received well with both my patients giving it a big thumbs up and thank you. Guaranteed sleep aid when taken at night before bed. Daytime use is good as it has no THC it just leaves you calm, inner calm and rested,nothing phazes you and a chilled vibe felt.
Flavor profile is fruity and floral with notes of resin and even a tiny fuel / chemical note.
Effects kick in about thirty minutes later and that translates into a full body melt and mellow.
This is an excellent addition to all gardens.
I even found myself enjoying it at night for guaranteed sweet dreams and deep sleep and in the day also enjoying the mellow vibes it gave but great taste as a spliff. I also made Ice water bubble hash extractions that were very yummy and resinous! Great effects!
I felt smoking and vaping it became beneficial as it also made all my THC rich varieties seem all the more potent.. Or was it just that my daily tolerance was lower due to smoking the CBD. I for sure was not complaining as every THC rich spliff or chalice load full was truly something special.
So happy am I with the CBD #1 Fem that I just reordered ready for a Fall & Winter Grow.
Thank You Dubi, Thank You Ace Seeds. Proper Meds!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for your interest grubba :yes: kindly email us to our website for any special order request from the R+D section of our website.

I´m interested in the CBD #1 (original clone) x Malawi Killer

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
That's great to hear TexasTea :) Thanks for your your support and for your interest in giving it a try :yes:

Got two packs of seeds on the way this week. Just in time to pop a bean or two for summer outdoor. :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the positive feedback ULMW! So glad you and your close circle are enjoying with the medical effects and terpenes of this strain. :kissgrin:

The feedback from my close cicle regarding this new strain is also very positive .... friends who for whatever reason no longer tolerate well THC strains and had to give up with classic psychoactive THC strains were surprised after giving a try to CBD #1 and said 'that's great, feel so good! With something like this i can enjoy again with cannabis! It's beautiful and really touching :ying:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice paisajedehierba ;) Glad to see her so healthy and dealing well with the high summer temps. Should start to flower soon!