What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace Juanita La lagrimosa cross?

F2F

Hola Dubi!

Can you comment a little on this cross found in the Ace R&D section? Effects, origin of the genetics, flowering time, etc?

Thanks in advance!
F2F

G

I got two girls of the Juanita la lagrimosa x Panama cross ,courtesy of mr Dubi.:tiphat:

picture.php
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely Syd :) Thanks for giving a try to the Juanita x Panama cross!

G

Thank you mate!

The small one complains about the shoe size (4 l)...

dI4VFCM.jpg

The one in 11lt is a beastie girl

tY7RSVZ.jpg
j6HHtTy.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the updates :) Looks very healthy friend :yes: an interesting and quite sativa expression.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Impressive indeed Syd! :yummy: How did your Juanita x Panama Goddess finish ?

G

Hello dubi! Well still both of them alive at about 11 weeks from flip. The very frosty bigger girl is harvest able but I'm waiting for some resin maturation. I have tried a sample and it was really good! Very pleasurable with nice duration for premature test.i ll Take photos before harvest, she is very floppy to take out of the tent!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So glad to hear the early smoke tests are promising Syd :) Would love to see some pics before harvest!

G

Harvest for the bigger girl at 12 weeks ( I let her bake nicely,only first signs of ambers).Sadly the C5 x malawi has shaded her a lot so didn't get the most out of her in quantity,but quality is here,can't imagine her cured...The smaller one is still going for another week.

vQMAdDV.jpg
SZ3Ionv.jpg
ZC2FIyz.jpg
NyQGUvM.jpg
HiM8Zb2.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wonderful Syd :dance013: Looks very promising and resinous. Seems the purple Panama phenos are quite common when Panama Goddess is crossed with Cannatonic's CBD family.

Congrats and thanks a lot for your will to test this new cross, your feedback is always super appreciated as well as following the progress of your plants and have your kind presence here with us :trampoline:

Latest posts

Latest posts