What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Honduras x Panama feminised

Fronk

Nice flowers once the colas fill out thats going to smell crazy good please post pics of the colas once they get heavy these buds can get very solid towards the end of life looking sexy even now.

Here you go mate. (Day45)
I haven’t done the best job on this one.
But sure is a beautiful plant and buds are developing nicely.
I’ve got clones and they rooted extremely well, seedlings are very vigorous.
Not much scent yet.
Little lemon.
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Awesome looking plant Fronk those should fill out nice and fat lucky you took clones just in case you cant get enough once it is ready.

Naturalgazda

Here you go mate. (Day45)
I haven’t done the best job on this one.
But sure is a beautiful plant and buds are developing nicely.
I’ve got clones and they rooted extremely well, seedlings are very vigorous.
Not much scent yet.
Little lemon.
View Image
Hi. Very nice growth. Personally, I would increase the nitrogen. Gently. Although it is definitely better less than more.

funkyhorse

Top shot grown outdoors on 20 liter pot on the shadow, she wouldnt like the very strong sun. Amazing productivity

Tangwena, do you want some sprite?
picture.php

Fronk

Hi. Very nice growth. Personally, I would increase the nitrogen. Gently. Although it is definitely better less than more.

Cheers, I Am trying. Hehe
it’s not feeding like it should.
My PH went right up. (Only plant with all the same amendments).
It’s slowly getting better.
Also it’s been in the same pot for a fair while now and to top it off I pushed it too hard with light intensity in early flowering. I am thinking too much light caused less drinking which caused overwatering which probably started all the problems.
I’ve certainly not done a very good job.
Few shit ones in a row now but hopefully more care and love from Now and I should get better results.
If it’s a keeper I’ll run it again anyway.
Thanks for the help guys.

Last edited:

funkyhorse

Beautiful Honduran pheno, love those narrow leaves. Any lemon smells from the panama? Nice job!
Peace, God bless

Ni hao SL!
I didnt get lemon terps on any of the 4 different Panama crosses I run last summer. The Hon x pan terps of my plant are fruity, a combination of maracujá and mango smells, certainly a very resinous strain
Have a nice day everybody

Tangwena

Veteran
Looking good now starting to load up they will be heavy buds once the calyx swell looking real dark and mysterious.

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi fronk you can see the difference from day 48 so well in the pics as the core starts to swell how are the aromas going now?
I intend to grow some of this release next grow I cant wait to see what phenos I get there are some very beautiful phenos in this cross thats for sure.

Fronk

Hi fronk you can see the difference from day 48 so well in the pics as the core starts to swell how are the aromas going now?
I intend to grow some of this release next grow I cant wait to see what phenos I get there are some very beautiful phenos in this cross thats for sure.

Floral and lemon scent, I’ve got a clone of this one getting comfortable into its final pot that I’ll flip in a few days.
I believe she has a lot more to give.
:)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A beauty indeed Fronk :yummy: I think i would like a lot the smoke of this.

Fronk

A beauty indeed Fronk :yummy: I think i would like a lot the smoke of this.

Exactly what I wanted to hear from you.
I think it’s going to be my taste too although this is my first time with anything Honduras In it. :thank you:

Tangwena

Veteran
Getting fatter and sexier by the day brother love the colors she's a beauty for sure you did well to take clones my friend.