What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Honduras Haze limited edition

I made the mistake of feeding,try to cover the rest of the flower with one extra soil/guano,next plants i give more often but lighter mix.

i but it down,139 days and still re-flowering,all trikoms milky,next time i try go full 24 weeks.
one of the worst-smelling varieties I have come across

Last edited:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

3h 60c heat to sweating,then airy place one or two weeks and jar rest of time.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3h [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
ghh
[/FONT]

picture.php

Ghh(f) 6 weeks

picture.php

Ghh(a)clone 7 weeks

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi shaman_fin,

I deeply congrat and thank you for your motivation and efforts on finishing such difficult tropical sativa indoors :huggg: i know it was not easy, took long and yield was not very high, but if you wanted to experience a prime quality green central american tropical sativa then i hope the quality of your Green Honduras Haze finished product met your expectations.

The flowering of your female took longer than the stated in our strain description because the seedling was not enough sexually matured to start the flowering so early, but it should be much easier from now onwards after previous experience and by starting from sexually matured clones :yes:

I wood

Block of green honduran haze cobbed, aged a couple of months and fantastic when chewed. .3 gram is euphoric energy. Just what i was hoping for. A jar of stringy buds is curing as well so i can compare them eventually.
Not growing this one again since second plant will last me a year or more at least.

Made a handful of f2s and have a ghh x thunk in flower now.

Good genes, happy to have them to play with.
Thanks Dubi.

rolandomota

Sounds about right I get a mango onion smell from some green Mexico bricks I have plenty of seeds from a couple of similar examples I have saved the past 5 years and this Honduras haze has those kinds of smells in the description mango and garlic I would need to grow some of this and the purple to smell if it's a familiar odor I have smelled before maybe the cedar will be nostalgic for me or maybe new who knows

thanks dubi.
i was little impatient that first grow,it would have been better if I could have waited a few weeks,nothing wrong even now.
my second batch clone/seed plants is now 10 weeks,clone have ready pistil when is roots and but it flower,its take brobably 4-8 weeks more,seed plant was about month veg before flowering,its start flower 4 weeks.that take long aprox.17 weeks?
clone is more compact size,flower is big and much tighter than another,seed plant is much fluffy and leaf narrower,thai heritage?plant

that smell,is somthing bad like rotten,some flower like mapa you can smell like all day
but one sniff ghh is inaf after griding

week 11 and ghh (f) started to turn yellow, gave it some nutrients and got the color back on. still stayed light green but healthy looking

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely Shaman fin :) Tropical Central American sativa flowers at their best!

She has the pure Haze look but boosted up due to hybrid vigor, and with the thick and long pistils of the rare late flowering Honduras pheno.
Looks much better and under control in this second run from clone :yes:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Beautiful shaman_fin. My green haze x Thai is curing and I can’t wait to try her. How many more weeks do you think?

i think plant a take 3 more weeks?its ripening second week photo dont show but there is lots of color.
plant f take longer dosent show any tru color chande yet,
(a) stay wery short,i but it flower when i see root grow,clone its take flowering plants and its have all ready pistil,(f) takes about 5 weeks before star flower,i give it roughly month veg,24/7 light

test smoke lower bud for plants a
still the smell is bad :) its likes penisilin or rotten fruits.
even i dry it fast,out blowing smoke is tinglin my nose and something good fres taste
after couble bong hits my mouth began to numb and wery energised feeling

forgot
it also gives a depth to the work.from music to sex.
focus on racing games damn good,

suprise plant (f) smell same like (a) but mild,smoke brings smile in yours face and give nice but energy high.
mayby cure brings more potent.

i cut bouth weeks 14,all trichom is milky mayby week or two and there is amber trichom?

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi shaman_fin,

Very sexy sativa flowers :) Love it.
The Honduras and its hybrids can really produce rare kind of terpene profiles, at least not the typical you will find in Skunks and Kushes.

Glad your Green Honduras Haze provides an electric effect that enhances your activities ;)

i start battle against spidermites first time ever,one fucker waved to me.

i start lower temp and spray pine wood oil soap,couple hours later spray again soap and give pyretrin dosage.i give one day off and do same again,
what do you guys/girls think,how many days i keep spray soap/water