What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Honduras Breeze limited edition

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Haha, no, man, just like I said in my smoke report, it's quite euphoric and pleasant. :biggrin:

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
ya know, i went back and checked (cause i get high a lot), and apparently it's tikal and panama (up to 3% cbg each) that put me on that central america=cbg thread; honduras has a bit (a level of magnitude less, give or take), but not a lot and nepal jam has "nulo" cbg. i wonder if the .2% on hnduras breeze is enough for the effect? or perhaps peak cbg level is majorly dependent upon bud maturity, with a small window? or this is a red herring and this bubba got me stoopid...

i hope i'm not hijacking... i'm socially awkward enough when i'm sober lol...

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I grew Panama and didn't get this ocular sensation. Hmmm. Maybe it was the pheno?

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
joF1lpi.jpg

It's been a month and a half now since I began puffing on this stuff, and I figure it's time for a minor update.

The aromas have gotten more refined, and loud, since curing began. I'm detecting a certain, subtle sweetness beneath it all, somewhere in the realm of citrus as well, but interestingly enough one of the more prominent aromas is one of fresh dill. It's interesting because it's unique to me, but also because there's a strange psychological effect going on with that aroma, where it makes me want to eat pickles when I break up a bud. It's funny to me.

The effects of this variety have gotten stronger with time. When I first started puffing on it, it was very mild. I'll go ahead and say it: it was weak. Now, granted, I'm a stay-high and my tolerance is way up there, but as a basis of comparison, Golden Tiger was kicking my ass right from the very first puff, so even people with high tolerance can still get plenty baked. But Honduras Breeze definitely did not enter that category for me. That said, it's always been a pleasant, relaxing high that calms my nerves, but I had to vape like 4 times as much as I did of Golden Tiger in order to feel like I was reasonably medicated. It had fantastic, somewhat-transparent effects that simply required a large dose to experience.

Well, that has been slowly changing, and last night was when it really sunk in that the effects are at a different level now. I packed a bit less than usual, and when the effects came on I realized that it wasn't so transparent anymore. I really couldn't forget or deny that I was medicated. The relaxing effects are slightly heavier now, really adding some weight to the body high, and the mental effects were starting to go beyond "calm" and into "daydreamy."

So that's awesome to me. I just wanted to share with others that it might just mean that this one needs some time to cure. I mean, I cut it down at somewhere close to 13 weeks flowering, but there were still some new pistils popping up even then, so maybe a longer flowering time would help with that too.

In summary, this stuff is fantastic, in spite of being a bit weaker than I prefer, and it only gets better in the jar. I still highly recommend it. I do wonder how this variety compares to the pure Honduran... I suspect the calming and daydreamy part of it comes from the NepJam.

Kijell

My new version of Honduras Breeze!

Seems like a balanced Pheno, it went 11 Weeks.

It has such an incredible smell like (blue)berries, grapes and some fine red wine. It is really heavy when you smoke it. The heaviest of all the phenos so far. I mostly have to lay down after smoking it. :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So far I had a 9 1/2, 11 and 13 Week Pheno.

I have to say the 9 1/2 week pheno was my favourite so far.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi hush,

Thanks for revisiting your Honduras Breeze and for sharing a new smoke report of her now after proper curing :) Glad to hear the potency and the qualities of the effect and terpenes increased.

While Golden Tiger is very strong, mind blowing and even agressive, Honduras and its hybrids like Honduras Breeze tend to be much more kinder and well focused, the Nepal Jam provides the warmth and pleasant body effect you comment, the herbal terpenes come from the Honduras.

Not sure about the eye pressure effect you comment, i didn't feel that with our Honduras Breeze testing, but my eyes are usually so tired so i'm probably not the best to comment about it, guess i need an ocular replacement :D

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Kijell,

Fantastic looking Honduras Breeze buds! Very sativa with those long pistils, small ovaries forming tower shaped reflowerings of very high flower/leaf ratio, yet very resinous and chunky.

Love the way you finished them. Your description of their terpenes is mouthwatering and glad they are kicking stronger than expected ;)

Thanks for sharing your latest fantastic gardening work with our genetics, much appreciated!

orangina

Veteran
Here is my Honduras Breeze. Unfortunately due to its stretch it lacks some nitrogen. I was a bit too careful after overfeeding my Thai Chi. I hope the ferts will do the trick.

picture.php

Happy sunday

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
how does this one compare to commercial 'indicas' or hybrids... like the chemdogs or the more relaxing 'og kush' strains.. not neccesarily strength but type of effect?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi orangina :)

How is your Honduras Breeze doing ?
Did you already harvested her ?
Please, keep us updated if you have the chance.

Here is my Honduras Breeze. Unfortunately due to its stretch it lacks some nitrogen. I was a bit too careful after overfeeding my Thai Chi. I hope the ferts will do the trick.

View Image

Happy sunday

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi nepalnt21,

Honduras Breeze effect is initially clear, cerebral, mood enhancing, but not nervious or excessively thought provoking, it leaves you in a great positive clear mental state, later becoming calm, but doesn't make you feel tired or sedated. The effect has moderate duration and potency and once it fades out there's no hangover or fogginess, it's very clean, almost like pure sativa landrace smoke, totally different in terpenes and effects compared with Kush or Chems.

how does this one compare to commercial 'indicas' or hybrids... like the chemdogs or the more relaxing 'og kush' strains.. not neccesarily strength but type of effect?

Varelse

Honduras Breeze photos!

Honduras Breeze photos!

Fist of all! Thanks a lot to dubi all the Ace Seeds team! I'm enjoying this season their works a lot!

I have to Honduras Breeze that starts the floweing stage about a month ago. I'm growing in canary island.

Is a very beautifull plant. I'm growing them with worm humus, bat guano and water only correcting the pH, and it's going very well.

One of them has a N deficiency that i'm trying to correct because i took too long to transplant.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Varelse,

Thank you very much for sharing pics of your Honduras Breeze in early flowering.
Pure sativas and sativa dom hybrids like this one love the outdoor conditions of your beautiful islands: the light intensity, constant warm temps, volcanic soil + the early flowering onset due to subtropical latitude, i envy you hehehehe ;)

Looking good so far, the purple petioles are a characteristic trait of the Honduras 7 female (purple pheno). Please keep us updated with their progress!

OfCourse

ICMag Donor
I chose Honduras Breeze as the freebie 2 orders ago and popped it as soon as I had room. I've yet to get my hands on Nepal Jam but love the Purple Honduras Haze so it was a no brainer to me. Its been about a month in veg. I am going to take three more clones off of it and then transplant it and move it into flower. I maxed out my pictures so this is the last one until my subscription gets credited to my account.

I am very exited for this cross!

OfCourse

ICMag Donor
Yesterday I took three more clones off of this plant and then today I transplanted it into a 3.5 gallon bucket and did some LST.

It has a very open branching structure making it easy to work with.

Varelse

Honduras breeze 2

Honduras breeze 2

Hi everyone! Here we have some photos of one of my HB:

This one I have to say has suffered a lot of stress, lost many leaves, and it had a important N deficiency. Also in the place where it is there is a lot wind and I have been busy and on vacacion and i haven't paid too much atencion to it... It has been many days without watering. ;)

For the conditions it has had, however, it has resisted like a champion, the flowers seem beautiful to me and it has a fairly intense incense and floral aroma. The structure of the flowers is very different in terms of consistency compared to the other HB that has had much better conditions and I will now upload photos, but it does not look bad at all.

Varelse

Honduras breeze 1

Honduras breeze 1

Hi! This is the other HB and this one had better condicions and better emplacement. The flower are very dense for such a sativa plant, and demanded a lot of nutrients.

The aromas are intense, just with a touch of the flower. You don't smell nothing like this in comercial hybrids, the effects i think are goint to be thouse of a truly sativa. A week ago i cut a small branch and I'm enjoying it a lot with just a week of drying. The
effect is noticeable and taste very well, It's like a breath of breeze after having smoked indicas and hybrids for a while.

Also this plant has been my favorite because of the beauty of the flowers and leaves. I think there is not much left for the cut already, now it has only been with water for a few days and the leaves are all starting to turn yellow but I think that the flowering has gone very well and it has not lacked food.

I have to try this after three or four months of curing in good conditions, but I am already clear that I have loved the experience.

Greetings to all! By the way, thank you very much Ace Seeds for the instagram contest! Soon we will see some tikal and killer A5 haze.

Attachments

• DSC_0090.jpg
    DSC_0090.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0091.jpg
    DSC_0091.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC_0095.jpg
    DSC_0095.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC_0170.jpg
    DSC_0170.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_0171.jpg
    DSC_0171.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC_0172.jpg
    DSC_0172.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC_0173.jpg
    DSC_0173.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0174.jpg
    DSC_0174.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 47

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow Varelse! :) What a progress after 5 weeks since your previous update.

Both look wonderful and quite Honduran dominant, they are loving your good cares and the subtropical Canarian sun, the strain is also finishing at least 2 weeks earlier than here in the peninsula.

Looking forward to follow your progress with Tikal and Killer A5 Haze. Glad you were one of the winners of our Instagram contest! ;)