What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Honduras Breeze limited edition

SolarLogos

View Image

Here's an example of the average sized cola from my grow. Nice size for only 400 watts! This is without any manicuring, by the way... All I've done is pull off the fan leaves. The smells are starting to jump out at me... Starting to get whiffs of fuel, and also some kind of aroma that reminds me of haze. The high is getting more complex by the day, too.
Is it just me or do the buds on Ace's forum just keep getting better and better? Thanks for raising the bar once again Hush!
Peace, God bless

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Thanks, bud. :tiphat:

I just finished cutting all the buds off the branches. It was a 3-night adventure. I have my daughter this week, so I've only been able to get to work after I put her down for the night. But anyway, it's done. I'm too exhausted to take pics, all apologies. I have completely filled up a 1 gallon jar, a ½ gallon jar, and a 1 gallon Tupperware container. Then there's all the popcorn buds that I didn't jar up...

The buds are very fluffy, so it's a deceivingly large harvest. That's throwing off my estimating skills, lol. But I'm going to guess I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 ounces. Probably not much less, but maybe even up to 12. I'll weigh it tomorrow and try to get some good pics for everyone.

UPDATE: I just weighed it all, and it clocked in at 302 grams. Factor in about 14 grams that I've already consumed, and somewhere around 21 grams in all of the popcorn nugs... That gives me a total of ~337 grams (almost exactly 12 ounces!). Not too shabby. I'll do pics this weekend.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Alright, I took a few glamour shots. Remember, I haven't manicured these buds. What you are seeing here is an example of a damn good flower-to-leaf ratio!

72qSHft.jpg

6Pnnr6m.jpg

2vFmMMr.jpg

E7rLzZq.jpg

k1ueHND.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Smoke report

Smoke report

Well, I was going to wait a few weeks to post this, so I could be sure to detect the nuances, but it turns out this one has quickly made itself known to me, and it's consistent... practically formulaic...

This is glaucoma medicine. I don't have glaucoma. I have no idea what that would feel like. But the most prominent physical side effect that makes itself known immediately, every time, is that you feel it in the eye sockets. It's impossible to ignore. It's kind of a trippy feeling, because I can tell that it's definitely affecting the feeling of "pressure" around my eyeballs, and that sort of gives way to some almost-psychedelic distortions to my visual field. I just think that people looking for glaucoma medicine should look into these genetics, that's all I'm saying.

The aroma when I break up these flowers is spicy, hazy, floral, and not all that strong. They've barely been curing, though. These flowers are very fluffy. When you break one up in your fingers it collapses into a fraction of what you thought it was. So I've learned to pull larger nugs out of the jar than I'm used to! It tastes the way it smells, in both vapor form and smoke form. Obviously vapor form is better in that regard. It's a very thin-feeling vapor when I vape it, though, which is strange to me. I sometimes don't feel it going in my lungs, and I sometimes don't see anything on the exhale. But it gets me lit up, and it's a noticeable high.

As explained already, the feeling in the eyeballs is very loud. But it's a euphoric type of effect... I'm not complaining. Speaking of euphoria, I definitely have to include that word in describing this one. It's just unavoidable. It feels good! It has a tingly thing going on, almost kind of like little mini sparks of electricity surging up my spine, very mildly. It's hard to explain, but that specific feeling can be equally directed toward going out and being active, or just going to relax mode and lounging on the couch. It just feels really good, that's what I'm trying to say! It makes me feel joy and I just want to hug all of you. Now bring it in, come on.

EKJmISu.gif

I'm pretty high right now.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Just a few curing days later, and the high is getting a little heavier. It's still mostly the same, but that whole "relaxing" aspect of this variety, as expressed in its official description, is really poking through now. I legit get sleepy about an hour or so into the effects, and I've found that I start losing attention to the TV show I'm watching or the book I'm reading or whatever. That said, if I start treating it like I would while high on an indica, by just watching some mindless TV or reading comic books instead of novels, it's very fun! It's like a good, heavy indica with psychedelic, mushroom-like thought patterns. Also, and this is very important in my book, so I want to shout it from the treetops:

This is one LONG lasting high right here!

I'm not joking, y'all. I'm talking about upwards of 4 hours and I'm still like, "Damn, do I really need to pack another bowl? I mean, it's already broken up and sitting on the table, so I might as well..."

Koondense

Veteran
Great job hush, I'm very happy to see your beautiful plant on ace site ;)

The feeling is great, i know because of my Pangi pictures :)

After reading your smoke report, this strain is getting more and more interesting.
Congratulations!

SolarLogos

I just want to tell dubi publicly here that I am honored that he used my photos in the HB listing on the Ace website. It really is an honor! No one's ever used my photos before.
Congratulations my friend!!! Very well deserving and by far, Dubi chose the perfect pics!
Peace, God bless

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi hush, friend :tiphat:

I warmly thank you for your kindness and for sharing with us the great pics of your Honduras Breeze grow :huggg: I'm sure they will inspire other growers to explore this sativa dominant hybrid.

Happy to hear Honduras Breeze' effect suits your current needs perfectly ... your feedback matches very well with my experience with the strain. She delivers a very well focused, mood enhancing cerebral effect, slightly trippy and relaxing, but without paranoia or anxiety. Gentle and happy 'feel-good' sativa :)

Thanks again for your great contribution!

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Happy to hear Honduras Breeze' effect suits your current needs perfectly ... your feedback matches very well with my experience with the strain. She delivers a very well focused, mood enhancing cerebral effect, slightly trippy and relaxing, but without paranoia or anxiety. Gentle and happy 'feel-good' sativa :)

Thanks again for your great contribution!

Hey dubi, what do you think about the eye-pressure effect I described... Do you get that too? If so, it's pretty amazing. I've only encountered two plants that have given me unmistakable medicinal side effects that I felt the need to share with the community, and this was the second. The first was, many years ago, I grew out a White Widow by Dinafem that made me literally pass out after getting up from the couch in a way that was unmistakably a result of lowered blood pressure. But since I have normal blood pressure it caused me to pass the fuck out. Now this, where it definitely feels like it's lightening up the pressure in my eye sockets, which must be of extreme medicinal interest to people with glaucoma. So, curious if you've felt that too? Maybe it's just this pheno I've got? Maybe I'm entirely imagining it, though. Can't rule that out.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Well, I was going to wait a few weeks to post this, so I could be sure to detect the nuances, but it turns out this one has quickly made itself known to me, and it's consistent... practically formulaic...

This is glaucoma medicine. I don't have glaucoma. I have no idea what that would feel like. But the most prominent physical side effect that makes itself known immediately, every time, is that you feel it in the eye sockets. It's impossible to ignore. It's kind of a trippy feeling, because I can tell that it's definitely affecting the feeling of "pressure" around my eyeballs, and that sort of gives way to some almost-psychedelic distortions to my visual field. I just think that people looking for glaucoma medicine should look into these genetics, that's all I'm saying.
interesting. i distinctly remember reading (years ago) a user's report on the highland oaxaca gold thread (dj short subforum? maybe user alkaline?) describing a releasing of ocular pressure from central american strains, reporting that it was decidedly psychedelic in visual nature and posited that it would likely be good for glaucoma.

perhaps there's something real special in them honduras genes!

*edit*

found it!! it was motaco, actually... not mr. alkaline

here

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Holy crap that's awesome! I like it when effects are corroborated by others, because often times they are subjective and sometimes even imagined. Very cool!

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
ok, so i've been looking at cannabinoid reports on ace's site the last week, and just yesterday i noticed a trend of high cbg in the central american strains. just so happens i was looking at cbg cause a budtender recommended it for g.i. issues...

anyway, just now on a whim, i googled "cbg glaucoma"

and got the leafly article on cbg, which states that it does indeed release ocular pressure.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Damn. That's cool as fuck. I'm not surprised that it's already a known thing, of course. But it's nice that it's corroborated. I will remember this because glaucoma occurs in my family. My great grandmother had it. If my dad gets it, or my siblings, I'm turning them on!