What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where's that Yummybud dude gone?

WelderDan

Veteran
Yummy landed at Rollitup after ICMag. I ran across a couple of his threads several years ago when I was lurking Rollitup for laughs. This was like 2013. He made a few threads, said he was on parole after being popped with prescription pills or some shit. I'm pretty sure it was him. Do a member search for yummybud.

IMO he was just a socially inept attention whore. He wanted attention but didn't have the social skills, so he found a way to get attention online. Or he was just a pathetic troll.

RobFromTX

Wow there was banning poll. Thats just hilarious. I wonder if yummybud was atleast around to follow the poll. Mr. Mustard knows but hes not talking ;)

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
I think Yummybud passed away. He would have come back and said he was okay and thinking about asking a girl out. He was in like his 2nd semester at law school 10 years ago. Or so he said. Probably died.

RobFromTX

From a different thread i saw not only did he get his Porsche but he snagged a russian model and passed the bar. Some folks just fall ass backwards into luck 😁