What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bump This Thread If You're NOT High!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

WhiteShark

Grown In The Earth,
Nourished By The Water,
Carried By The Winds,
Burned By The Fire.

great saying little will
and by the way im a now and again smoker
it dont really get to if i aint got smoke not unless im stressed out lol
i really like the fact that when i grow my own is my shit and i know whats init ;)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"NOT high"

"NOT high"

me still yet again...sigh. starting a new job today, dammit. no drug test while i am with the temp agency, but the girl in the office tells me "if they decide to hire you full time, they will send you for a hair test..." well, hell! that will cut me out for MONTHS, not knowing if they will even OFFER me a full time job. well folks, you might as well invest in Jack Daniels now, before the stock goes thru the roof. anyone know if there is a cut-off level in the hair test below which they consider it to be negative ??? depressed armedoldhippy

THC123

Veteran
still bumpin this thread since 18 november , 3 more weeks.

i think i will start vaping one week before the holidays to get a bit of tolerance , cuz if i vape at our christmas party i will fall asleep after one bag of vape cuz i have no tolerance anymore.

THC123

Veteran
lol man the last days it is pretty difficult , have been making icehash every day and just seeing all these small piles of hash makes me drool

Not today, hoping to get a 2nd interview from last weeks 1st one. I think the first 1 went well. Anyone else having wild dreams??? I've had some pretty good LSD in my younger years but nothing like the dreams/nightmares I've had lately. Did a few hits on Fri. but I'm back on track, at lest one nite with out the technicolor "visions". Oh Well.

C

cyberwax

im high! just wanted u guys that live in this appartment to know :D

THC123

Veteran
still bumpin this thread:D

Untill december 18th

Quitting Mj is real easy and quit nice for a change , I enjoy being sober.

It's kinda like being high , cuz being high was so normal that that had become my normal state. So now the different thing , the soberness , is nice.

I even sleep like a brick now with all sort of cool dreams.

I dreamt i was beating a friend of mine on his face cuz he ratted me out to the police.

But every time i hit him in the face, his faced changed into my cat's head. So i was beating the crap out of my poor cat lol

Lol what fucked up dreams and i remember every detail.
:xmasnut: :xmasnut: :xmasnut: :xmasnut: :xmasnut: :xmasnut:

I think moral of that dream was , don't beat your friends on the head???

gdbud

I'm not High have a yearly UA this month. It nice that they give me 6 to 8 week notice before be for the test.

gdbud

still bumpin this thread:D

Untill december 18th

Quitting Mj is real easy and quit nice for a change , I enjoy being sober.

It's kinda like being high , cuz being high was so normal that that had become my normal state. So now the different thing , the soberness , is nice.

I even sleep like a brick now with all sort of cool dreams.

I dreamt i was beating a friend of mine on his face cuz he ratted me out to the police.

But every time i hit him in the face, his faced changed into my cat's head. So i was beating the crap out of my poor cat lol

Lol what fucked up dreams and i remember every detail.
:xmasnut: :xmasnut: :xmasnut: :xmasnut: :xmasnut: :xmasnut:

I think moral of that dream was , don't beat your friends on the head???
Hey THC123 my UA is on the 18 to.