What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Paradise Seeds?

Passenger

For my outdoor this year which im running atm due to being in the southern hemisphere.

I've got Belladonna and Swiss Bliss, Belladonna's been going for a while and just cracked the Swiss Bliss. I also got a Australian blue x Sugar babe so that'll be interesting to see.

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
respect for Luc and his strains ...he created some really nice stuff... not very stable crosses but most plants give an impressive smoke (much better than any strain from dutchpassion for example:)

i grew his ice cream, jacky white, belladona, wappa, nebula and sensi star. opium is still in my fridge but will pop soon. i observed some highly similar profiles in a few plants of the belladona/nebulla/ ice cream... probably they share the same father (i wonder which line he was using for the male breeding parent:)

kanebosem

these are sugar babes, i had a few females all very much alike.very frosty with a metalic lemony taste ,nothing realy special there exept the nice frost so i didnt keep any, but lucs description is spot on.

after that i tried opium which was good fruty strain with nice yields, grows nice big buds with a fruity taste and hashy aftertaste and again very uniform . lucs description was spot on, but i didnt keep any as it wasnt outstanding though a class above the sugarbabes.
next i tried jacky white which was at the moment i am running for the 3rd time,a few pheno's to be found 1 is extremly heavy and a couple of sativa with smells runing from tropical pineapple to lemon peal.they grew very sativa like and finish around 65-70, intersting strain but again it wont stay for much longer.

Last edited:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i agree w/you dude ...some plants have impressive aromatic resin and are really worth a try...
potency is also good in the beginning but tolerance build up is relatively fast on all (thats why i don't keep any moms)

Regular Belladona was the most uniform in my experience while the feminized ice cream showed 3 different phenos (probably because of the "f2" effect in the femi product)

a few pics can be found somewhere in the second part of my gallery

mixin

currently i have two whiteberry moms i just pulled about 15 clones from and one opium that i pulled about 10 clones from. they really smell in veg cycle. can't wait to see the clones root and flower them together

Knally

Paradise Seed's Dutch Dragon has become one of my favorites. Sweet aroma and mild smoke. An uplifting head high that you can start in the a.m. and feel energetic most of the day.

Easy to germinate, veg, clone and flower. Does take 10+ weeks to mature though. But worth it in my opinion.

need4weed

Veteran
knally, can you tell me how much dutch dragon will stretch after turning back the light cycle? a friend of mine said it stretched quit a lot, yielded very well and was a great smoke.
i have just started some and i want ti know how early to turn them back.

aquariansunite

I was reading a little bit about a plant that i am interested in knowing more about.
who here can tell me or give me links about the belladonna strain?
i would like to know more about this plant and everything about it..

4 Weeks through and I'm pleasantly suprised with Wappa..... She's fast, short and frosty with a real sweet smell.....dense too....Anyone got any finished pics?

Cool thread by the way, Be cool if Paradise had there own forum.....

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Paradise Whiteberry was my first legit strain from seed. I had a great run for a first timer in a 4 hole homemade dripper. It yielded huge and was as described. High calyx to leaf ratio always makes for easy grooming/harvesting. Single cola dominant. Huge pan leaves and very fast grower. Not too bad on stretch. The smoke was very narcotic, very Indica. Taste was great and especially thru a vaporizer. Here's a couple pics..

mgk :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cannavore

Veteran
Rather than make a new thread I'll just bump an old Paradise Seeds thread.

Are the lineages known on Paradise's strains? Any one have a master list? It bothers me that they don't list parents...

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Rather than make a new thread I'll just bump an old Paradise Seeds thread.

Are the lineages known on Paradise's strains? Any one have a master list? It bothers me that they don't list parents...

I'm with ya on that one. Even on their website it doesn't give any solid info. Just vaguery. I guess you/I could always e-mail them and see what they will give. I have emailed a seed company before asking about lineage and they answered me right back.

Cannavore

Veteran
I'm with ya on that one. Even on their website it doesn't give any solid info. Just vaguery. I guess you/I could always e-mail them and see what they will give. I have emailed a seed company before asking about lineage and they answered me right back.

What's strange to me is people have asked Luc of Paradise and he seems to give up lineages yet he doesn't advertise them.

Like Ice Cream being a Widow/Bubblegum if I remember correctly. I saw someone a few days ago say Delahaze was a Lemon Skunk/Mango Haze cross.

I bet their seed sales would increase if they listed parents!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
running one of there oldies "jacky white" presently,,albeit in fem seed,,,have around 25 or so,,,only thing I found hard to work with [alwayshttps://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=50743&pictureid=1211843 growing from seed] were the amount of pheno types in "ice cream" but nebula and jacky white are like clone runs,imho,,,pics are a month into bloom,,,multi strain run but mainly jackys,3rd pic is jacky two weeks into bloom others just a month,looking at the start of week 10 for cutdown ,maybe longer,,,,s2

Gelado`

Veteran
How's the smoke on the Nebula and JW? I've got a single fem Durga Mata soaking! Hopefully it germs by tomorrow.

mack 10

Veteran
Delahaze always sounded good, that just made it even better, lemon skunk x mango haze yum yum!
I had a Nebula pheno that was great, lemon honey was the smell and taste,light green monster she was.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,,,grown out nebula many times but never found the elusive "raspberry/honey pheno

as far as I am aware jw are just like grapefruit trees and are shaping up that way presently,,,nebulas a lovely smoke,,lots of flavours,,,,not too potent,,
i reserve my opinion about jw until I have dryed and cured her but not expecting any suprises as for me paradises strains as pretty much as described,,s2

Latest posts

Latest posts