What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hurricane Florence Floods Florida Beaches With Bundles of Marijuana

buzzmobile

Veteran
I haven't had anything to smoke in over a year now. Can we make the hurricane throw some pot all the way to the upper Midwest?
Sure we can, but it comes with consequences.
attachment.php

Attachments

• sharknado-30.jpg
    sharknado-30.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 19

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Fuckn killjoy police....
Surely that was nature’s way of saying “sorry for the hurricane, have a smoke”

madalasatori

Veteran
In the late 70s a lot of Thai Sticks came in via the Olympic Peninsula I'm assuming on fishing boats in the Grey's Harbor area. Every stoner who was in Seattle at the time talks about how great the Thai Sticks were a friend of mine got a few ounces from his brother for his 16th birthday.

Around 1980 the shipments were getting huge and the Coast Guard was catching on. There was a shipment in the tons coming in on a speedboat that was intercepted by the Coast Guard. The smugglers dumped in the ocean.

The Olympic Peninsula is an isolated place with few roads and hardly any people. I've heard from the locals that bundles were washing up on shore for weeks afterwards.

Of course the group of smugglers knew what had happened as well as the cops so they sent their people out to get as much of the cannabis as possible.

The way my friend tells the story it's ridiculous. Sounds like that film, It's a Mad Mad Mad World. Guys in 4x4s, motorcycles, speed boats, jet skis, coast guard, state patrol, local county cops, all over a hundred miles of coastline.

I was trying to look for press of that particular incident couldn't find any. I did find a reference to a Thai Stick bust out of the San Juan Islands and Bellingham if anyone is interested..

https://www.historylink.org/File/7331

And a larger crazier bust in Coos Bay Oregon

https://www.gesswhoto.com/sheriff-coos3.html

Hauling the 'ducks' through a small town where nothing happens. A guy from California with money buys a ranch and runs the locals off the best fishing hole in town. These guys weren't very bright.

There’s a couple of books about the Thai weed going into Seattle in the 80s.

One is by a bloke called Brian odea, the other by a fella called Michael forwell.

I found them a fascinating read, they got too big for their boots really and wee doing 40 ton loads

BerrySeal

Love how some old white faggot tried to get ahold of it to keep anyone else from getting some. I dont get these people, theyll come over just to check
and call the cops if someone is riding a bike at a skatepark.. Its insane these people get pleasure from that type of shit. I would have punched the old faggot and stuffed a bale up his ass.

But how is imported weed even profitable? It's been a domestic crop long enough. I just don't get what parts of the country haven't been smoking domestic strains for at least a decade. Cuz we sure send it to every state. And have been for 3 decades.

Latest posts

Latest posts