What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why Plant is not growing?

canabuder

I have 10 plants, some are 10 days old and some are 15 days old, the little one on the right is 15 days old and not growing. What can be the reason? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_5094.jpg
    IMG_5094.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5095.jpg
    IMG_5095.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 26

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
It doesn't look like you over/under watered it compared to the others, so it might just be a slow grower. Keep an eye on it for sure.

Bona Fortuna

Personally, I give those guys a chance.
Some start off runty, only to flourish. These ones grow into normal looking plants.
Other runty and undesirable plants WILL make themselves known. These usually grow into micro-plants that have very odd growth patterns.

maimunji

I forgot about that thread, did it turn out to be a male you could collect pollen from?

Yes this is male plant. He turn to normal plant but grow like clone with nodes not like seed which is interesting treat. I pop 5 seeds and 4 turn males. Lonely female was polinated with all 4 males with success and seeds was harvest.:tiphat:

King Rat

i've seen this a few times on seeds that had a hard time coming out their shells.

was that seedling popping out the soil with the seed still on the top and you removed it by hand?
usually it this occurs when they've been stressed too much.

maimunji

i've seen this a few times on seeds that had a hard time coming out their shells.

was that seedling popping out the soil with the seed still on the top and you removed it by hand?
usually it this occurs when they've been stressed too much.

Can't remember but can be. Thats interesting.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts