What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double Krush - Chemdog 91 BX2 x Chem Krush (SFV BX2 x Chemdog 91)

B

bench warmer

Solid nuggetry on both phenos mate. My eyes feel a bit watery imagining the stench coming off these branches.
Tears of joy only :yes::yes:

TheBlaze

So what was the verdict?

I've got 5 in flower now. I have one pheno that is really impressing me. Smells of sweet citrus and fuel.

ForTheLove

Veteran
Looking very nice Tulku.
Im interested to see\hear the final results? As well as the difference the road dog line shows.

Here's some info from my 4 phenos of double krush, from skunk va's, "Lucky Dog Seeds Co"
Hope this link works?

www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=364728

@TheBlaze I could be very wrong but that citrus fuel sounds like my no.2 pheno, that was my preferred flavoured plant outta that run.

TheBlaze

Looking very nice Tulku.
Im interested to see\hear the final results? As well as the difference the road dog line shows.

Here's some info from my 4 phenos of double krush, from skunk va's, "Lucky Dog Seeds Co"
Hope this link works?

www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=364728

@TheBlaze I could be very wrong but that citrus fuel sounds like my no.2 pheno, that was my preferred flavoured plant outta that run.

Thanks for the link my man. In that thread you mentioned your #2 pheno being lime and fuel. I swear, mine is lime and fuel as well. Has a fresh, sour smell.

ForTheLove

Veteran
Hi my fellow canna warrior.
Hope you dont mind me droppping a picture or 2 on your thread?

Thanks for the link my man. In that thread you mentioned your #2 pheno being lime and fuel. I swear, mine is lime and fuel as well. Has a fresh, sour smell.

Yeah that pheno is was the stand out for me personally, but the chem 91 leaning pheno was very pleasing to grow & smoke also.
If i could get the picture uploading & my computer to sync then id show more!

double krush P1 - sfv og leaner

picture.php

Last edited:

TheBlaze

Hi my fellow canna warrior.
Hope you dont mind me droppping a picture or 2 on your thread?

Yeah that pheno is was the stand out for me personally, but the chem 91 leaning pheno was very pleasing to grow & smoke also.
If i could get the picture uploading & my computer to sync then id show more!

double krush P1 - sfv og leaner

View Image

She is a beauty! I thought this was the chem leaner. LOL! Oh well... I will take some photos of mine tonight and post them here. It's a bit of a bitch hauling them out for proper photos though.

Tulku

Great work all 🤙🏼 got around to finishing this pack. So we got 5 girls to pamper… here’s 3 at the end of week 4
Soppy flash tho’

Attachments

• 50BFB232-FA8A-4651-A012-25948A0EFE8E.jpeg
    50BFB232-FA8A-4651-A012-25948A0EFE8E.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 56
  • BAE67957-7343-42C8-9D84-978A71BB7570.jpeg
    BAE67957-7343-42C8-9D84-978A71BB7570.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 60
  • 620F5A89-1384-4882-90CE-48DB856DE335.jpeg
    620F5A89-1384-4882-90CE-48DB856DE335.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 54