What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Vaults Welcome Promotion - Win FREE Seeds

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Well, that is, without a doubt the fastest shipping to the US that I have ever had.

And, wow, what a package. Here's a group of people who really know how to make you feel like a winner.

T-shirts, papers, stickers, tips, bands... and my favorite, a beer coaster that says, "I'm only drinking because I'm out of weed." LMAO Royal Queen Seeds promo item.

Thanks again to George and to The Vault for such a great prize. My next seed order will definitely be going to The Vault.

Thanks again and.... yep, it's a Merry Christmas.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I got mine too. The Vault can safely send to Spain.

I've already used some of the stickers, the seeds are in excellent shape and the papers...Well... I needed to roll something :tiphat:

Thanks guys! You rock!

mack 10

Veteran
yeah, plus 3 on that.
I'm on my second pack already.
(I love the kingsize slims with the tips aswell,
they come in real handy, great to roll on too)

bonus points to the Vault for sure.
their packing and ship times kick ass.
well done chaps.

George_TheVault

Well, that is, without a doubt the fastest shipping to the US that I have ever had.

And, wow, what a package. Here's a group of people who really know how to make you feel like a winner.

T-shirts, papers, stickers, tips, bands... and my favorite, a beer coaster that says, "I'm only drinking because I'm out of weed." LMAO Royal Queen Seeds promo item.

Thanks again to George and to The Vault for such a great prize. My next seed order will definitely be going to The Vault.

Thanks again and.... yep, it's a Merry Christmas.
Thanks buddy, I do love those RQS coasters lol

Big thanks to George and the team at the vault my package got here thanks to George making sure the address i gave was right( which it wasn't because i sent the wrong address) and im pleased to have found a heap of prizes in my mailbox tonight. So with no further ado. ......

picture.php