What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good friend busted!!!

shithawk420

Veteran
Forgot about this thread.glad your friend won't do hard time shiska.I'd rather do time in a min security prison
Than county any day.I'm glad my neighbors shot his shotgun in the air than calling the cops when we almost got robbed scrappy

rykus

People get shot all over for less... To many take for granted in our small area of the world, in this relatively small moment in time, we aren't dismembering each other with hand fashioned semi blunt objects....

Too easy to forget we evolved in that for so long that one generation of careless parenting, or young groups growing up through struggle, real or imagined, can become accustom to violence and aggressive pack behaviour....

You don't even see it all around until your in the middle n it's put into play, same with the law... Easy to pretend it's all good when it's not.

mowood3479

Veteran
I had a public pretender before....and I beat my case...they are so overloaded with cases and underpaid as far as lawyers go..they need to believe your innocent or your just another case...yeehaw...good luck ...I also defended myself once with help from a law student and lots of research...won that case too..fuvk you detective morales!!!!!..I hope I don't ever have to deal with that bs as it will be a mess...be a lot of blood spilled....

I came across this quote... and just wanted to add a double fuck you to detective morales

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Honestly, Im not sure. Last time we spoke he told me hes gonna have to do some time. This was a good 6 months ago.