What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Demian's Best !

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Demian........u my friend have given soooo much care,im sure it hurt's..in a good way...jeje;)...beautiful show........$

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
you are a freaking superstar demian, so happy you made this thread! at least 10 pix here would easy win the potm!

rock on bro, im born in argentina next life!

NolBC

Demian, I am thinking of coming to S.America to get you to breed with a sister of mine. Possibly she will birth a child that has your talent for growing. Thus guarantying my retirement in a sustained lustful stone. But seriously is there a way of sleeping in your backyard if I ever come there lol....

Graceweed

Ola Demian!

You've just made my day.......I don't need to light my morning joint now.......You've taken us directly to ganja heavens man.....!!!!!

so many thanks for sharing your amazing outstanding garden....I will visit it in my dreams!!!
:respect::canabis:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Oh man. BIg RESPECT to you Demian :yes: outstanding growin overthere man

muchas gracias for sharing some views of your garden with us..
12/12 all year long.. what a dream!!!!

Be well :wave:

C

CMoon

stella show Demian , whats the numbers on a bush like that' 25+?

bests cmoon

Suaman

Special Member
ICMag Donor
Holy shit :yoinks:

BIG BIG respect man! you are really crazy!

I take the first flight to the Argentine becouse you live in paradise :D

you have ability and courage :yes:

:respect:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
The most impressive outdoor ive seen since ESBE~!~ I especially like this pic, the stem on the plant on the right is just MASSIVE
dsc59841024x682.jpg

MASSIVE stems!! incredible work Damien!got my attention 4 sure

Shadino

Shadow Member
Veteran
:yoinks:
Without Words...
Big respect Man...Incredible talent for growing...Amazing!

Tnx a lot from Italy for sharing this ...Hemp never die with u...
:yoinks:

Take care...Peace!

Shade

Rollin Face

Oye Hombre! Me ha encantado de mirar este garden, que profesional alli en el sur america, y si puedo preguntar, usas pura organica/organics, y tambien has tenido problemas con, como se dice, mold or powdery mildew afuera? porque las plantas parece perfecto!! Ojala todo esta bien para usted, y buena suerte con tu mission en cannabis, lol!

Demian

Veteran
Thank you very much everyone for your words! very encouraging!

Try to respond

wamen : Some plants received 13 hours of direct sun

nycd : the five parties form a single plant !

Rollin Face : Uso solo compost organico compostado hace años, se ha combatido con plagas pero nada de que preocuparse, gracias por tus palabras !!

saludos amigos !

NolBC

I know Poseidon has the sea and Apollo the moon You my freind take the title "Demian, God of outdoor" :respect: