What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gunmen kill two in 'terror attack' in Vienna

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
as reports said there were more different attackers at the same time different locations or the same on different locations ?

yes reports are about at least 2 different armed attackers

SuperBadGrower

Two women and two men were killed in his attack, although it is unclear if he was the only shooter and a manhunt is ongoing involving 1,000 security personnel after gunfire was heard in six places in the city centre last night.

Fejzulai was born and raised in the city and was one of 90 Austrian Islamic radicals known to intelligence because they wanted to travel to Syria, one national newspaper editor tweeted this morning.

When can the rest of Europe and Britain wake up? This backwards religion and these people do not belong in our lands.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
It is a too big area for one person imo but not impossible. 4 dead so far

picture.php

SuperBadGrower

Of all these scumbags who went out killing innocent people, none of them have had to worry about someone shooting back. It's time to arm Europeans. You can't fight bullets with cartoons.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
nono keep that over there, here we know better how to treat it.
150 years of osman/ottoman siege was enough to learn

Cvh

Supermod
We should really start here in Europe with selling urban hunting safaris to Americans with weapons. A bit the same like they do in Africa for wild game and eliminate this pest here.

Maybe we can even earn a buck or two. It would be 2 flies in one strike then.

Any particular American classes would be interested in such a holiday? Just bring your own guns, only the criminals and terrorists have weapons here.

And if my post offenses you, then fuck you. I lost 2 colleagues and a 3th colleague was greatly injured in a terrorist attack that happened 3 miles from where I was that day a couple of years ago in a different terrorist attack. This is reality for Europeans.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Of all these scumbags who went out killing innocent people, none of them have had to worry about someone shooting back. It's time to arm Europeans. You can't fight bullets with cartoons.

Gun deaths per capita 2020 (per 100,000 population)
USA 12.21
Austria 2.9
France 2.83
Germany 0.99
UK 0.23
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/gun-deaths-by-country

You can keep your guns, thanks all the same.

When can the rest of Europe and Britain wake up? This backwards religion and these people do not belong in our lands.

Blaming all Muslims for the jihadists.. is a bit like blaming all Christians for the KKK !
Far -right a bigger terror threat than islamic extremism in USA and Europe:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jihadist-plots-used-be-u-s-europe-s-biggest-terrorist-n1234840

VG

Last edited:

Sunshineinabag

We should really start here in Europe with selling urban hunting safaris to Americans with weapons. A bit the same like they do in Africa for wild game and eliminate this pest here.

Maybe we can even earn a buck or two. It would be 2 flies in one strike then.

Any particular American classes would be interested in such a holiday? Just bring your own guns, only the criminals and terrorists have weapons here.

And if my post offenses you, then fuck you. I lost 2 colleagues and a 3th colleague was greatly injured in a terrorist attack that happened 3 miles from where I was that day a couple of years ago in a different terrorist attack. This is reality for Europeans.
Guns? Your a fool. Your best lethal weapon is your brain. As for twisted conquests your religions are the problem, american safari? Your view if america is fuken delusional

Sunshineinabag

Right and uh where did 85% of the chitbirds that aren't indigenous I'm america come from? Lmaop good ole colonial scimbags

'Boogieman'

Statistics are very skewed, most of the reported gun deaths are suicide and gang related, not some guy shooting random people like many think.

The white supremacist statistics are them mostly killing each other for power.

I grew up around guns all my life, I hope one day you guys on the other side fight for your right to protect yourself in such times.

Latest posts

Latest posts