What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MarsHydro CUP 2020

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hey Guys, MarsHydro CUP 2020 will come soon. :jump:

- A way to win Mars Hydro FC6500/FC4800/FC3000 lights
- A way to show off your grow skills
- A way to learn more new grow skills
Are you excited about this? Stay Tuned!

Attachments

• 2020.jpg
    2020.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 46

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hey, Mars Hydro led growers! Now it is an exciting moment! Mars Hydro Cup Again Here! :yay:

Cup Time: Sep 7-Nov 26

Participate Rules:
Open a thread on FORUM or upload videos on YOUTUBE, to record your grow journal with Mars Hydro light. The title must contain "Mars Hydro Cup", and update weekly.

How to pick the winner:
Pick winners by total VIEWS of videos and threads.Top 10 can get following prizes.:rtfo:
(Winners will be picked among all social platforms like Youtube, IG, FB, forum, etc.)

PRIZES:
Top 1 Prize: FC 6500
Top 2 Prize: FC 4800
Top 3 Prize: FC 3000
Top 4-5 Prize: 10% coupon
Top 6-10 Prize: 5% coupon

Please send your thread or youtube links before 26.Nov(PST), email to info@mars-hydro.com . We will announce winners on 27th.Nov.
Join Mars Hydro Cup now! Peace love and happy grow! :thank you:

Attachments

• CUP.jpg
    CUP.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
What, no cup?
Only kidding, nice prize, but really only for those in legal areas. Most undercover chaps won't dare upload to YouTube.
Good luck everyone.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I was going to say, youtube...no way in hell. One day it will be legal and I'll blow that youtube right up!

Until then back to hiding

Good luck to everyone who can participate!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, Mars Hydro led growers! Now it is an exciting moment! Mars Hydro Cup Again Here! :yay:

Cup Time: Sep 7-Nov 26

Participate Rules:
Open a thread on FORUM or upload videos on YOUTUBE, to record your grow journal with Mars Hydro light. The title must contain "Mars Hydro Cup", and update weekly.

How to pick the winner:
Pick winners by total VIEWS of videos and threads.Top 10 can get following prizes.:rtfo:

PRIZES:
Top 1 Prize: FC 6500
Top 2 Prize: FC 4800
Top 3 Prize: FC 3000
Top 4-5 Prize: 10% coupon
Top 6-10 Prize: 5% coupon

Please send your thread or youtube links before 26.Nov(PST), email to info@mars-hydro.com . We will announce winners on 27th.Nov.
Join Mars Hydro Cup now! Peace love and happy grow! :thank you:

so if i'm reading this right i have to do what i've already been doing for the last year?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
What, no cup?
Only kidding, nice prize, but really only for those in legal areas. Most undercover chaps won't dare upload to YouTube.
Good luck everyone.

Youtube video is not a must, a journal is also possible. :biggrin:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
Really mars should open a blackbird.video account. People could upload their footage to that. Someone at mars could edit and post it to your own YouTube Chanel. Mars would have control over the footage advertising them, viewers would know which Chanel the content could be seen on, and mars would also get advertising revenue income from ads . in addition the law would not be tracing accounts to invite themselves for tea at 5am.
Just an idea.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Really mars should open a blackbird.video account. People could upload their footage to that. Someone at mars could edit and post it to your own YouTube Chanel. Mars would have control over the footage advertising them, viewers would know which Chanel the content could be seen on, and mars would also get advertising revenue income from ads . in addition the law would not be tracing accounts to invite themselves for tea at 5am.
Just an idea.

Thanks for sharing the idea. GMT. :thank you:
We will have a look at what you have talked about.

YukonKronic

Can I use the grow I have going now? It’s mostly been under Mars lights with my Xb-400 thrown in for cool looking pics or to save power for a day or two here and there.
I could just finish it under my Mars lights entirely from this point on... there’s some A5Haze s1 in there due to finish around Christmas at latest and potentially earlier as well as some ZamxGuatemala ready in 14-20 days...

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Can I use the grow I have going now? It’s mostly been under Mars lights with my Xb-400 thrown in for cool looking pics or to save power for a day or two here and there.
I could just finish it under my Mars lights entirely from this point on... there’s some A5Haze s1 in there due to finish around Christmas at latest and potentially earlier as well as some ZamxGuatemala ready in 14-20 days...

Thanks for your interest, buddy. There should be a new thread about the journal. So the present thread is not available. It is fair to everyone.

YukonKronic

Thanks for your interest, buddy. There should be a new thread about the journal. So the present thread is not available. It is fair to everyone.

Oh I would absolutely start a new thread for the contest... thems the rules. I just don’t have anything ready that flowers in the allotted time so I hoped to start a new thread/journal on the run I have going now since it’s only 8 weeks into what could be 20 weeks...

Also since it’s based on views if I try and get something ready and throw a late entry in there’s no way I’ll catch up to Uncle Fish!:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh I would absolutely start a new thread for the contest... thems the rules. I just don’t have anything ready that flowers in the allotted time so I hoped to start a new thread/journal on the run I have going now since it’s only 8 weeks into what could be 20 weeks...

Also since it’s based on views if I try and get something ready and throw a late entry in there’s no way I’ll catch up to Uncle Fish!:biggrin:
i got lucky with the timing on this one,i just got the tent and already had plants ready to flower,and they also happen to be photogenic strains!

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

That is possible. go ahead. :D

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Are the forums competing with youtube videos or is this two separate competitions with 1st place winners?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Are the forums competing with youtube videos or is this two separate competitions with 1st place winners?

This is a competition for all social media users including Youtube and other forums. It is the reason that the prize is big this time. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts