What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Newbie/1st indoor/1st mainline HELLPPP!!LOL

Bhayez

OK guys! so this is my first indoor grow, 5x5 blackout tent, 400 mh light going to switch over to 1000w hps on 2nd week of flower but dimmed down to 600w then gradually 1000,3 fans total 1 4in inline on top of filter connected to reflector,1 on ground moving air,1 pointed directly at light,using homemade coco/soil mix ,cAmg+ Old Age,cytoplus for veg, vegged for around 7 weeks, flipped to 12/12 fri flush then phd to 5.5 gave 1/4 tsp moab on fri, topped twice and mainlined, its about 2ft as of friday, strand unknown just know that the seed came from the 90s ... would def like any advice, thoughts,feedback etc..https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popu...icmag.com/ic/photo_popup.php?e=vB_Editor_001#

Bhayez

pics

pics

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

TracerChris

Sounds like this is going to be quite the first grow. Definitely going to follow along and help if I can. Try re-posting your pics as well,, Maybe it's just me but I couldn't see them.

Bhayez

Sounds like this is going to be quite the first grow. Definitely going to follow along and help if I can. Try re-posting your pics as well,, Maybe it's just me but I couldn't see them.
thanks! and i thought i posted them on the first post ill try again

Bhayez

pictures

Attachments

• image (6).jpg
    image (6).jpg
    58 KB · Views: 3
  • image (4).jpg
    image (4).jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 3
  • image (5).jpg
    image (5).jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 3
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 6

Cannajits

looking good. why do you ph them to 5.5 when you flip lights? We maintain 5.8-6.2 whether we flush or feed... I'm curious why the acidic water?

chomsky

looking good. why do you ph them to 5.5 when you flip lights? We maintain 5.8-6.2 whether we flush or feed... I'm curious why the acidic water?

As a matter of standards I'd say 6.2 is even a bit low for soil. 6.5 to 7 is pretty standard. I try really hard to have my runoff measure 6.8. It's important to measure the oh of your runoff so you actually know the ph of your soil, not just the water you're pouring in.

chomsky

I think it'll be really tough for your plants to absorb the nutes they need with 5.5 ph that's way too acidic.

Bhayez

thanks for the replies guys, i phd down to 5.5 -6.0 cuz i was told its best to flip,and flush and ph all the way doing esp if using moab to induce

Bhayez

As a matter of standards I'd say 6.2 is even a bit low for soil. 6.5 to 7 is pretty standard. I try really hard to have my runoff measure 6.8. It's important to measure the oh of your runoff so you actually know the ph of your soil, not just the water you're pouring in.
the ph of my soil is about 6.0, however i did adjust my ph up to 6.0 after a lil moab feeding, last night she shoot up another inch or so within 2 days so that cant be too bad, plus you guys have to remember im not in all soil at all by for maybe just 20% soil ill be posting pics tonight

chomsky

the ph of my soil is about 6.0, however i did adjust my ph up to 6.0 after a lil moab feeding, last night she shoot up another inch or so within 2 days so that cant be too bad, plus you guys have to remember im not in all soil at all by for maybe just 20% soil ill be posting pics tonight

sounds good, Id still get your ph up in the 6.5 to 6.8 range

Bhayez

*****UPDATE******

*****UPDATE******

attachment.php
attachment.php

​​******update*****​

​Hey guys its been about a week ajnd ust wanted to give you guys a little update , so far shes looking good mainline bounced back 5x fold, she shot up too about 2ft 2in first week of flower , can barly just see her pistons, well post more pics in a couple days.

Attachments

• image (7).jpg
    image (7).jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 5
  • image (8).jpg
    image (8).jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 7