What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

first grow tips

Virgin420Grower

Recently i have been buying 20 bags almost every day.. i been thinking about growing marijuana but i live with my mother so thats prolly not a good idea i thought. But i discovered many strains are ready to crop in even November outdoors. i read that for stronger roots and stems people like to germinate their seeds in a cup with good soil and under led cfl or hps lights i think hps lol. I plan on buying a 4 seed pack of hybrid indoor outdoor strians with yields of 500-800 grams SOG.

I been scoping out my back yard woods as well as my neighbors who just moved. I found a great spot which is open direct sunlight lots of small trees and 3 foot plants already there that could diguise my marijuana plants.i thought hey why dont i got o a online forum which i have been searching on and post my own thread !

now my concerns are i am not an experienced grower i have never done this before i came here for tips and advice on how to get big buds and atleast 2oz per plant. Sunlight is a big must fresh air and humidity.

Here is a picture of the place i would like to start my future growing experience

https://www.icmag.com/ic/userimages...828ed9ae75d9ae1fa00_1471545.jpg?dl=1437503514

Granger2

Veteran
Yes, unless the road is fenced off, your crop will be seen by people traveling down the road. -granger

Virgin420Grower

from front to back it goes the road my house my back yard a hill that goes into the woods more woods then theres this a huge open space with sand pits theres not a road in sight the dirt you see is from a home madee no longer used fourwheeling trail from when i was 5 on my first fourwheeler.

what can i do to get a big yield.

Granger2

Veteran
Do extensive reading on this site. If you're an inexperienced gardener, get a basic gardening book. Nothing huge, just a Sunset or Ortho book for the basics.

How can you get water to your grow site? -granger

Blueshark

My advice.... 1st) Don't grow on your own property! 2nd) Use a slow release fertilizer mixed in with your dirt. Dig your hole and mix the soil at Least as big as a 5 Gallon bucket. 3rd) Don't go back until it's done flowering If you do you will leave a trail. Nosey's LOVE trails.. Good luck with your Gorilla Grow!

gorilla ganja

I hope your in the southern hemisphere or near the equator or your probably way to late for this year. Start them inside if you can. till 3 weeks or so. Put them in decent soil with a cage around them if you can. Water and wait. Learn as you grow. It doesn't have to be complicated. You will learn more every year.Best of luck and may all your buds be huge.
Peace GG
:plant grow:

amanda88

Many guerrilla grows will be soon coming to harvest(northern hemisphere) best to consider an indoor grow until you got it all sorted, but above all have a plan, and do some study in the mean time

Dion

i think u will run into trouble with males- so you will need to find a female and only put out cuts(this involves an indoor grow to supliment the outdoor)

your best bet is to get some feminised autoflowering- anything that is classed as easy

you will be seen tending your plants

your plants will be seen from that road

you shoudl go for a walk into the forest find a spot that has water nearby and nothing else but trees

read

gl