What's new

what sort of seeds should i pop ext?

consuela

Hey guys

I'm planning to buy some seeds to start my next grow, and I can't decide what to do next. Whatever i'll be growing must be done indoors as I have no opportunity to grow outdoors. My grow setting is also under a tight budget, currently using LED/CFL to cut on expenses

I have two seedbanks i want to try - Nirvana seeds and Ace seeds

Nirvana seems to offer strains better suited for indoors, but i'm getting tired of smoking the usual hybrids everyone can find in a coffeeshop. Ace seeds seem to sell good stock, and i'm particularly interested in their exotic sativas, but thei strains are not good indoors.

What seeds do you think i should buy?

consuela

For medical reasons i prefer indicas, but i enjoy sativas the most, especially psychedelic sativas. Whenever i buy seeds, i always tend to buy a pack from each, regular seeds if possible.

It seems to me that the advantages of nirvana are the low cost with no significant cut in quality and overall adaptability to indoors. AK48, bubllelicious and ICE seem good choices

However, i'd kill to grow a badass golden tiger or orient express. Ace seeds lack in indica dominant strains, but erdpurt indicas look AWESOME, for instance. However, they are more on the pricey side and their adaptability to indoors may be an issue

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What seeds do you think i should buy?

Don't limit yourself to just 2 seed companies....there's hundreds out there.

Shadimar

There are a number of breeders out there offering low cost beans.

I, too, think that if you expand your search you will be happy you did.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are a number of breeders out there offering low cost beans.

I, too, think that if you expand your search you will be happy you did.

True dat! We sell autoflower seeds on Seedbay. Numerous other seed companies. I encourage you to explore your many options, consuela!

amanda88

I shop at Nirvana, consider the short ryder auto, compact and fast, but until you update your room, stick to the easy grow strains

LostTribe

Premium user
For medical reasons i prefer indicas, but i enjoy sativas the most, especially psychedelic sativas. Whenever i buy seeds, i always tend to buy a pack from each, regular seeds if possible.

It seems to me that the advantages of nirvana are the low cost with no significant cut in quality and overall adaptability to indoors. AK48, bubllelicious and ICE seem good choices

However, i'd kill to grow a badass golden tiger or orient express. Ace seeds lack in indica dominant strains, but erdpurt indicas look AWESOME, for instance. However, they are more on the pricey side and their adaptability to indoors may be an issue

the nirvana selections are all 3 good they also have a nice northern lights.