What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowering plants dropping bottom leaves?

X

Xephier

Is that natural? My plants look healthy enough on the top but when I pull them out they've got like 4-5 dead leaves in the soil and a few shrivelled up still hangin off the plant. The strange thing is that other than these shrivelled/dead leaves the plant looks mostly healthy. Some of the shrivelled leaves are still green even.

power puff

Most of the time plants drop leaves when they don't get enough light in the bottom of the plant. Could that be the reason?

X

Xephier

Most of the time plants drop leaves when they don't get enough light in the bottom of the plant. Could that be the reason?

It's likely. I would hope that is the case as it would make sense and be less agitating than the alternatives. Also less likely to affect the part that really matters, the buds at the top.

Latest posts

Latest posts