What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I got a PPM "wand"

X

Xephier

I got the blue labs thuncheon. This thing is a lot bigger than I was hoping for, lol... It's like, novelty sized and with a price to match(125$ plus 14% tax).
I just hope it helps me cure up some of my issues.

Budley Doright

Veteran
I use the blue labs truncheon.... and check my ph with drops.....

Neither is absolutely precise......

but Im delighted with both.....

They get me close enough for what I do...and work very well....

X

Xephier

Truncheons are the shit. They are durable and easy to read at a quick glance.

Thuncheon beats the fuck outta drops/strip testers, I just wish this thing would read PH as well.. I hate all the guess work with colour testers but I can't afford a reliable PH tester.

Smokemedprop215

Blue lab is the ONLY meter brand I'll use. You can't go wrong with the truncheon. I've had em last up to 10 years. They used to make a combo truncheon with a ph and ppm meter in the "wand" but discontinued it. I like their combo meter and even the galaxy too if you can afford it.

DarthFader1

Veteran
Yeah bluelab are the shit.. I got the bluelab combo meter that measures PH, EC/PPMs, and even temperature. They're not cheap but worth every cent, you just gota keep them clean and calibrated regularly.

And lol at someone saying a $10 wand is just as good... Yeah sure it is buddy keep telling yourself that