What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In Search Of: Monkey Paw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owl Mirror

Veteran
Pure chocolate Thai seeds are being made. The monkey paw is still waiting to show his or her sex. One of the monkey paws auto toped itself and one is very stout. The stout mp is in the same pot as the branchy male & female ct's. The stout mp smells like bowling alley floor wax. Very different.

Anxiously awaiting a pics ;>} of the cross, Pure chocolate Thai with the monkey paw
How long flowering is that Pure chocolate Thai ?

Owl Mirror

Veteran
monkeykush grow

monkeykush grow

I have been asked by monkeykush to post up these photographs of his plants.
I will try and get the info correct but, please see the owner for any questions, corrections or comments.

MONKEY PAW
Monkeypaw.jpg

Monkeypaw3.jpg

Monkeypaw2.jpg

Chocolate Thai x MONKEY PAW x HAZE
Ct-monkeypaw-haze.jpg

KALI MIST
Kalimist.jpg

KalimistMale.jpg

CHOCOLATE THAI
Ctgirloutdoors2.jpg

Ctgirloutdoors.jpg

CHOCOLATE THAI MALE
ChocolateThaimale2.jpg

AFRICAN BLACK
AfricanBlack.jpg

Excellent work monkeykush !

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
can't wait to see what becomes of these!!!! Very cool!

Gotta work on those plants a bit. Seeing how the paw is so rare, you really ought to give it a pot of its' own to grow in!!

:woohoo:

dank.Frank

C

csedge

monkey kush, ur monkey paw is looking alot like mine i wish i knew people who wanted males case i just trashed 2 males of the paw but im goin into my basement now to take pics of the 2 female paws i have in flower right now

Owl Mirror

Veteran
monkey kush, ur monkey paw is looking alot like mine i wish i knew people who wanted males case i just trashed 2 males of the paw but im goin into my basement now to take pics of the 2 female paws i have in flower right now

please PM me

dkmonk

dank give me a month I am going to contact somone, my friend just got a half pound from a guy in flint michigan and he is starting the first medical marijuana club in ann harbor, and from what my friend says he can get any clone, I will try to see if I can do this.

Besides monkey paw what other names has it went by? so I can see if maybe that doesn't ring a bell he might know it by a different name.

C

csedge

MONKEY PAW, its in early flower nothin too pretty looks to have a big sativa influence i have 2 of them from seed in flower took clones off the other one but i may have to try my first re-veg if this is the bomb like i plan on it to be

Also it has huge leaves!
DSC00335.JPG
DSC00334.JPG
DSC00331.JPG

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It seems that monkey paw is not lost......I can't wait to see these flower out....

I hope, hope, hope....it is the same Paw I seek!!!

I am certainly glad and very thankful to all of you who are keeping this thread alive and contributing in such BIG ways!!!!

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have inquired about this vendor before. It is well known that he had a brush in with the law, quite some time ago, and was no longer in business. I heard of orders never being filled as well. Although, I heard of some positive too....but enough negative to throw up a red flag....you know what I mean.

In all reality, I was looking for his seeds well after the fact....and had never heard of him or his seeds until I began "publicly" looking for the paw.

So speculation was, that because of a semi-bad rep / practices, these seeds may or may not be THE monkey paw...however, I have never seen anyone that has had them grown them out....and as I said, I was looking for them long after he had his troubles...I missed them by a mile....many miles...lol.

So if anyone DOES have Rushman Monkey Paw, I would be VERY interested to know exactly what is being worked with here....hehehe!!!

I like to know the supposed background of things, but there is only one thing that will always ring true..... the truth is in the beans!! IF it is the real deal, then we will soon know!!

dank.Frank

greendude

Dank , I'm too looking for the elusive paw . Had some luck a couple years back and got some from a friend that was in Nam. he got the seeds back in the early 70's when he was stationed there . From my understanding . Its a landrace strain that comes from southeast asia . He had to give up growing and gave me his stash of seeds. Well everything went well , till I got raided. I got my last 3 MP plants going now all female.

Dank , I'm too looking for the elusive paw . Had some luck a couple years back and got some from a friend that was in Nam. he got the seeds back in the early 70's when he was stationed there . From my understanding . Its a landrace strain that comes from southeast asia . He had to give up growing and gave me his stash of seeds. Well everything went well , till I got raided. I got my last 3 MP plants going now all female.

did your mp resemble the monkey paw plants shown in the pics?

i know where to get that shit
i know that stuff really light green wide buds of gigantic calyxs leading to stacked foxtails
high stuff and old school for sure most unique smell ever with celerey carrot stinging nose correct?
if so respond because this stuff is not available commercially what so ever and i beleive is an old landrace pheno found and kept and bred
i actually have a direct pipeline to the man with this some what oddit and he doesnt talk to ANYONE that he hasent known since the sixties, im one of their sons so im in ;)
if thats the discription is one in the same

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Well, ill tell you what I know about the famous Monkey Paw, which isn't much!

Basically its sativa dominant for sure,has a up high with some body, and it carries you into a euphoric state.

All the MP, I have got my hands on was from clone in my local area and it was some good stuff!

Medically good for.. anxiety,panic,sleep,and depression.

Thats my two cents..:2cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.