What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heavy Yielders!

T

TREE KING

zoolander, that Bluesteel pic you have is crazy. the bud looks pinkish.

sirharrynuggz

Nice buds everyone!

Nice buds everyone!

Sorry for the old pics, but Serious' Chronic was the best yielder of huge buds I've done. I think these are from 2004...

401211-30_Top_Bud1-med.jpg

4012Bic_n_Bud2-med.jpg

Here is the freshly chopped top bud off the best Chronic plant, next to a gallon jug for scale. Remember, this bud came off of a plant no taller than 32" from the soil surface to the very tip, if I would have let them get bigger in veg... who knows?

4012Nutes-med.jpg

G

ElAhrJi now that some big buds .i wish i new how to grow hydro but my situation i cant so i will stick to organics.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta throw down for rosy's thread:

blubonic from SOL:

madness:

this is the tops from two madness plants side by side:

dabney blueberry:

Last edited:

Tropical

Here are some heavy outdoor LUI girls from SOL. I like my girls dirty and well fed. ;-) The wine bottle is to show scale.

zeno

g13/amnesia haze

g13/amnesia haze

i love this plant
and still 3 weeks to go
week 9 :

Foto-YKA34KY7.jpg

Foto-DKWQIGKS.jpg

:wave:

Last edited:
H

Hazeseeker

Afghan Haze x Afghan Skunk (Pheno 3)

Afghan Haze x Afghan Skunk (Pheno 3)

Hi,
harvested this pheno on day 81 of flower, it's Shanti's Afghan Haze x Afghan Skunk

Peace

Hazeseeker
3284311005000_00191.jpg

highagain

Here is my Apollo 11 genius pheno, Crazy yielder, about 6 oz from this plant here. Rock Hard buds that smell like lemon candy.

G

yu guys shoot me with the massive cola pics!!! woohoooooooooo! Thanks for sharing!!!:yes:

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

:wave:

H

Hazeseeker

Nice plant Highagain, another grower i know of is getting a cut of this Apollo 11 Genius Pheno, from what he's telling me it's supposed to be a great smoke
What's the high like from it?

Peace

Hazeseeker

G

Purple Afghan. Absolutely huge yield for a 250watter and 1.5 litres of coco. I imagine under some 600s or boomers she would produce some colossal buddage.

Latest posts

Latest posts