What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Root health

Anybody use stump tea or anything similar with their coco? I had a bottle of regen-a-root given to me that I used last round but I don’t think that is even close to the same thing. Never used anything for roots really with the exception of some rapid start here and there but it’s expenaive and I honestly don’t see any benefits. What are you guys using? :tiphat:

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Great white is a great root product I use it every watering and in flower till wk 3

I actually snagged some og biowar root and foliar packs. Made some tea with is and my plants are loving it. White hairy healthy roots everywhere

Desert Hydro

Veteran
ive been having some issues with root pathogens and brown slime killing my roots so ive since gone dead res with bleach every few days and all is snow white now.

been doing my beneficials in a foliar now and not looking back!

Using this og biowar I have the whitest healthiest looking roots I’ve ever had. I make the biobrew tea. I give all the praise in the world to those guys their product is amazing...little pricey but one of the few extras that’s actually worth the money. The only negative thing is it’s tough to make smaller batches. Need to come up with an idea of how to brew like a gallon at a time...airstones being the biggest problem. Maybe I’ll try some of those black rubber tubes used for aquariums...we’ll see. I’ve been seeing incredible results from elite 91 products. Im thinking about giving them a try as well

Have you tried Mamoth p. its supposedly adds more than 10% to yields.

I actually had a sample bottle of mammoth p last run. Not sure I noticed much more yield but def healthy lush plants. Picked up a couple tips that seem to really help as well...

-make sure to raise your rh after feeding microbes...I’ll raise mine to around 75% in veg

-ABSOLUTE MUST make sure you use ro or anything but tap really. Chlorine will kill your efforts rather quickly lol