What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What have you found to have the biggest seeds?

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
the Mother from '78 .....pure ghani that reeked roadkill.........seeds were light pale tan....

never impressed by Yunnan.........hay......

ganj on.......

angelgoob

you guys rock so helpful.

now if you have one big seed. and another.

maybe one focuses on roots more or depthing the root.

maybe one focuses on shoots. I've seen it. There's no way at day 14 they are THAT?! right!?! Anybody see a day 14 and though it was 21 or so? it's always bigger seeds they're using.lol. but no there are benefits, but you gotta make the plant think it's doing great by selecting the big seeds and letting them know only that population survives.

angelgoob

Eventually I've have the plant numbers needed.

But for now I can test my theory about a growth hormone that I keep reading about and the LOW LEVELS bigger seeds contain.

this is why you're little seeds are so vigorous. I got burned because of my interest in big seeds now you know why. They're other reasons too like producing the seedling that is most resilient.

Not to mention oversized seeds you can just label hemp seed or sovenirs....for real.

Now mr give me those big seeds you made, im proud of you.

There's other reasons like stalk and taproots that the seed does. You can change this.

If I start all this and get extra money if def getting it gcms tested for these hormones or whatnot.

Latest posts

Latest posts