What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2017 Blueberry Breeder's Banquet

browntrout

Veteran
Good day folks

Here's some shitty pictures of this year in veg. Gotta get the cannon dialed in I guess. Sucks just using the view finder.

Breeding a bunch of outdoor strains to Lemonhoko's (Green Beanz) BB Bx, I've got copies of most and am flowering them for sensi as well.

Strain list is as follows:
Sour diesel crosses
Cherry Pie x PCK - Realhash
BBK x PCK - RealHash
Blueberry Bx - Lemonhoko
Purple Kush x Freezeland - Bush Brothers
Lucky Charms x Freezeland - Bush Brothers
FireMOB x Freezeland - Bush Brothers
Cherry Freeze - Bush Brothers
God Bud x Freezeland - Beanho
Kc33 x Shiskeberry Durban
Mother of Berry x (Blueberry x Durban/PCK) - #1 & #2
White Russian x Durban/PCK
Green Crack Indica

browntrout

Veteran
GB x Freeze
picture.php

Green Crack
picture.php

PCK pheno of WR x Durban/PCK
picture.php

KC33 X SBD
picture.php

gorilla ganja

Very nice line up you have there browntrout.

Aprox. what Latitude are you at? Which of the freeze crosses are furthest into flower ?
Favorite for structure and vigor so far?

They look real healthy. :tiphat:
Best of luck with a warm fall and a strong finish for you.

Peace GG

browntrout

Veteran
Very nice line up you have there browntrout.

Aprox. what Latitude are you at? Which of the freeze crosses are furthest into flower ?
Favorite for structure and vigor so far?

They look real healthy. :tiphat:
Best of luck with a warm fall and a strong finish for you.

Peace GG

I'll give ya a run down on each. I'm at 45N, I've had a few from each cross flower when put outdoors and in and out of veg a number of time, the purple kush had more of these and some that just started flowering like autos but that could be due to some sort of stress or rootboundness on my part as I had a few crosses that did that, that should not of. Only common factor was the 400W LED used for starting. All crosses are super stinky but have a good amount of the freezeland fruitiness as well. All are very vigorous.

Purple Kush x Freezeland - The easiest to grow plant / most forgiving. squatter and thicker plant than the other crosses more apt to grow single colas. Variety of phenos, didn't end up with many that didn't try to flower, only 2.

FireMob x Freezeland - The lankiest and pickiest nutrient wise, but once on her own she does really well with lots of branching. You can smell the MOB and citruskush notes from the FirexMob cross, still healthy amount of freezeland stink/fruit.

Cherry Freeze - The most vigorous and branchy. She's lanky like the fire mob but puts out branches like no tomorrow. Only 1 autoflowered so no comments on smell. High hopes for this one.

Lucky Charms x Freezeland - High hopes for this one, I ordered her after seeing the other ones. One autoflowered due to rootbound, but the pre-flowers she made! Smelled like pure OG Funk Kush, then another day smelled more like freeze. She's in the breeding pile. I've got 4 or 5 in the bud garden and are smaller than the rest.

The stink on all of them put regular strains to shame. I highly recommend you try his genetics.

gorilla ganja

Thanks for the details. They sound like great strains, but I don't think any of them would finish outdoors at my Latitude if they are not advanced into flower for you now they have no chance up here.

Thanks again for the information and I look forward to watching yours finish.

Peace GG

browntrout

Veteran
Thanks for the details. They sound like great strains, but I don't think any of them would finish outdoors at my Latitude if they are not advanced into flower for you now they have no chance up here.

Thanks again for the information and I look forward to watching yours finish.

Peace GG

Hi GG, most are in flower started 1-3 weeks ago, I don't think there are any that haven't started. I didn't clarify. THere are definitely much earlier phenos to be had and some were culled due to extreme earliness.

browntrout

Veteran
A few of the WR x DPCK are getting a nice earthy Lime smell. Delightful!

PCK x CP & PCK x BBK are starting get some nicer smells. the CP is much fruitier.

Everything is in flower except BB Bx females.

FireMob x Freezeland has the nicest smells so far. Fruit / Berry / Lemon / Kush. A shame some of them in the bud garden have a weird leaf rot/disease.