What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good luck for tomorrow gypsy

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
wow, congratulations Gypsy! like Frank, i just logged on to check what happened.
your family must be ecstatic as well as you, your legal team, and the members of this site who've supported your efforts...all united against the injustice of antiquated and immorally repressive laws the US has imposed on the world.
i'm toasting you and yours right now! bottoms up!
:woohoo::friends::woohoo:

H

HaHaHashish

Wow, that's a massive weight that has been lifted off your shoulders, I bet you sleep soundly tonight....I'm so very happy for you, I'm smiling from ear to ear too.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lasted just over an hour before the Judges had heard enough of the USA's arguments in appeal and dismissed them out of hand.[/FONT].

Good job.

Take some time off and then continue on the long range plans.

Fucking great news!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I didn't over do any celebrations, just 2 pints of Czech Bud, and some mystery bud in a spliff from a friend...

Feeling STOKED! (I think that's the word).

Good Old British Justice prevailed......and there was me thinking that American law was based on UK law. Apparently not the law on cannabis seeds....which is nice.

It really came down to this legal argument:

If someone wants to legally buy some eggs, is he responsible for all the hen houses the chicken farmer builds to supply those eggs?

If someone wants to legally sell some eggs, is she responsible for every bad omelet a chef makes with them?

Is the egg buyer/seller inciting or conspiring with the farmer or the chef? ....well NO....he or she is just buying and selling eggs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts