What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoors in uk 2017, who's doing what this year ?

Hoypare.

We were out today....:tiphat:

picture.php

View image in gallery

mr.brunch

Veteran
You would be surprised... there's little places everywhere, waste land, the odd bramble patch... if you just do a few the options open up a bit.
To quote one of Julian's threads, while you're looking for that perfect spot you may well overlook ten that will do.

Hoypare.

Julians thread is inspirational gold,its like sun Tzu's The art of war for guerrilla growers :tiphat: We are out tomorrow. :)

mr.brunch

Veteran
And google earth is very handy for checking out the surrounding area of any potential plots

And google earth is very handy for checking out the surrounding area of any potential plots

Thing is I did find a spot on google maps and I planted some last year, got caught after the plants weren't found but I went back at the end of the year they died of drought, the old man said this part of the woods and field n shit is part of the nearby manor :/

steasy88

How do you get them to finish after September
In th uk I've got two skunk#1 and a cheese clone out and thinking to flower them early cause last year mold got most of my outdoor grow any help would be wonderful

MJBadger

Veteran
How do you get them to finish after September ? You won`t unless you go for earlier flowerers . Your only option is clip out any budrot then cut before you lose the crop .
Have not been on here too often lately as I have a shit reads my posts & tried to rip me one year . Now I keep it low , all I can tell you is that out in the wilds I have 90+ fems of AK/LR/O Haze auto & some MTF autos . Will be back . Stay safe .

They prob won't finish, will get about 6 / 7 wks flower, depending on the weather, I can usually leave them till mid oct before the mold sets in.

steasy88

I've got mine in smart pots could I just start putting them into 12hours darkness to introduce flowering so I know they will finish for about September times or just leave the to naturally finish

mr.brunch

Veteran
With sk# 1 and cheese I would put them in 12 hours dark and force flower if you are able to.