What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow Auto Skunk Mass e Auto Critical Soma 2017

hi guys, I decided to try the auto skunk mass of advanced seeds and the auto critical soma

The equipment is the same, hps 150, bactomatik, nutrients kaya solutions, and the pots one is 11 liters, 2 of 7, and 1 of 5, substrate ligth mix bio bizz, 22/2 ligth

All germinated (5) but one is to eliminate

33kglxs.jpg

2ql7huu.jpg

9hrl0k.jpg

vd0oj8.jpg

hugs

Hi guys
Sorry for the delay
The plants are growing well, 3 of them even have branches coming out of the stem, I think it is the bactometik rex that speeds them up

2 weeks

hi guys
I'll tell you a little about the cultivation.
Complete a month, from the third week began to grow a lot.
One of the skunk mass has 3 leaves and 3 branches per space. The 3 have branches coming out by the stem
I have not yet fertilized, only bactomatik rex, and root stimulator
I gathered a mixture of worm humus and bat guano

auto skunk mass, one

uma

Hi guys
Sorry for the delay but I'm running out of time, the girls are very good, these photos have a week already, I'll update with the recent ones

Auto Skunk Mass, This one is well branched and the buds are completely beautiful, very resinous

Another Auto Skunk Mass, is the lowest of the 3, very branched style a small shrub

And the third Auto Skunk Mass, is the most "weak", seemed unproductive but in the last few days it has gained weight

Latest posts

Latest posts