What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is my seedling stretching too much?

This is a pic of them now. I don't know why the fuck it's sideways. It's not like that on my phone.

20150310_021643.jpg

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Can you move your scrubber to Raise your led cause that's pretty close for how little they are, leave the dome off keep humidity about 60-70 %Temps around 75.

Aight, the light has been raised all the way, and I'm in the process of stabilizing the humidity and temp. Hope this goes well. Thanks for your help, man.

DrFever

Veteran
leave your seedling alone its doing fine,,, let it get a foot hold before fucking around with it you can easily look at transplanting it in another 2 weeks

DemonTrich

Veteran
just a heads up, just because its a fem seed doesn't mean shit. I had 2 FEM seeds hermie on me and another grower on here. same breeder, same strain, popped same time. both within a day of each other threw balls and nanners at week 6 in flower (+/- a few days). he had one plant, I had 2 plants.

so in other words, you might wanna pop a few seeds.

I hope these won't hermie. Haha I was scared that I might have stressed them enough for it, but I didn't know if plants can hermie this early in their lives to hermie from stress.

Update on the plants. They're still leaning, but I have them propt up well. The weak pheno is still has seen better days. The strong one is doing better, but still leaning. It's also still growing. Second set of true leaves are coming in.

Midwest sticky

There ya go, the only reason they are leaning is because being under that dome for so long they didn't get any air circulation to build up the strength of the stem.

Hell yeah. Just checked on them and they're up reaching for the light. Humidity is stable in the 60's and Temps are low 70's. Feeling optimistic. I really appreciate your help, man.

Another thing is that I've been using ph'd distilled and RO water only. I noticed a miniscule amount of yellowing, so I added a tiny drop of calmag to the water and they started greening up significantly.

Question: should I put RO water in my humidifier? It's a non filter humidifier and I've been noticing a redish orange build up inside which I assumed is minerals left behind.

DrFever

Veteran
running fans on them to early i find can cause more damage then good espeically at that age
just remember when you transplant it into its next stage like 3 - 4 " place it little lower to get rid of the stem part then next transplant same and so on one you start getting good leaf production she will take off like a mofo think of it this way that poor seedling is doing all it can to grow roots and at the same time grow foilage i like to introduce them to actual food after second transplant very low then gradually raising ppm / ec

Attachments

• IMG740.jpg
    IMG740.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 8

Midwest sticky

Hell yeah. Just checked on them and they're up reaching for the light. Humidity is stable in the 60's and Temps are low 70's. Feeling optimistic. I really appreciate your help, man.

Another thing is that I've been using ph'd distilled and RO water only. I noticed a miniscule amount of yellowing, so I added a tiny drop of calmag to the water and they started greening up significantly.

Question: should I put RO water in my humidifier? It's a non filter humidifier and I've been noticing a redish orange build up inside which I assumed is minerals left behind.

I don't think it matters what kind of water you put in there. They will be just fine the leaning was from a weak stem now they are starting to get stronger and stronger. And will get bigger and bigger.

Latest posts

Latest posts