What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

zamzia's floating ideas thread

Miraculous Meds

Nice set up bud. Did u ever get the 3 tray Wilma rocking perpetual with any harvests yet? Was wondering how good ur getting it dialed in with ur yields?

zamzia

Veteran
Hey MM. Working towards it. I need to focus on either one strain or three that rotate through the trays so I can dial it, but all in good time :)

B

bigganjabud

Im lovin the show mate but WOW id never run any of the strain polluters gear again ever.

I tryed there money maker, i should have let the price and arjans reputation put me off,but lesson learned, mrs bgb is not allowed to order seeds by herself anymore

zamzia

Veteran
Only cracked a couple of their seeds before and not had problems (that I recall). Haven't popped the Strawberry Skunk as didn't have time to get involved in the yoghurt cup challenge. I've loved the super lemon haze in the past though and have a pack of those stashed away. Each to their own though :)

Last edited:
B

bigganjabud

Yes mate the slh was once a good plant (pheno dependant) havnt heard many good reviews otherwise

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
another uk glue grow.. awesome stuff.. really looking forward to seeing how they turn out and hearing about them along the way :)

p.s how on earth do you forget you ordered a sweet peice of glass like that bro? you stoned or what? teehee :D

zamzia

Veteran
Hey JS! Good to see you here my man. All good with you? My GG#4 has just come down @ just over 9 weeks 12/12. STINKS and so GREASY! Hopefully have a try on her at the weekend ;) As for the glass, yeah maybe plus all the prescription meds I take!

zamzia

Veteran
GG#4 just before chop at 9 weeks 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JamieShoes

Veteran
loving the way the GG stacks up, you got some great defintion on those calyxs man... :D

zamzia

Veteran
Yeah, I was reasonably careful to take all lower buds off to keep them up top. Makes for a much easier manicure if nothing else! What was that sample you gave me, if you remember?

JamieShoes

Veteran
Santa Maria - Planck (selfed) I think .. it's the one people are never quite sure about at first ...lol :)

zamzia

Veteran
Diesel cut at nearly 4 weeks 12/12. Stretchy girl. Went in at about 8" and now sit at between 24" and 41".

picture.php

Tray 2 cleaned of the GG#4 / PsychoDiesel and replaced with 10 x The White at about 8" tall:

picture.php

picture.php

zamzia

Veteran
Anyone that can help me achieve better YIELDS please chime in. I am happy to listen to any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Heath pulled 26oz from his first tray before modding the Wilmas even more (to what I am doing now) using his V3 strain. I'm pretty sure the first of my trays was LES than 10oz using Blue Meanie. And the last tray of mainly GG#4 was a few oz :'(

toppin

Veteran
Here's a quick run through of what I do mate

I use a single 8 pot wilma with 8x 6ltr airpot filled with a mix of coco and pebble's in a 1.2m x 2.4m tent. During veg I LST the plants out until the last week of veg then I put a scrog net over them and keep tucking them until the 2 week of flower then let them grow through the screen. Remove all lower growth under the canopy after the 2nd week of flower as well.

Keep the light close as possible to the canopy without burning or bleaching the top. I use 2x 600w hps bulbs in grostar reflectors.

I can pull over a kg per run with this set up.

Read up on Low Stress Training (LST) and Screen of green (scrog).

Hope this helps Zamzia

Latest posts

Latest posts