What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Goa Report

roots-

Another word of advice is not to carry around all your cash, even on your credit card. Have a good friend transfer a bit every now and then to your card. If you get caught, cops are going to try to empty your bank account. Another thing, keep the cigarette pack for cigarettes only. I got stopped a few times and all they did was to check my pack.

Ahhh, reminiscing on trips to India. Cannot wait to go back. Love to see some global heads making it to India or at least aware of what this amazing place has to offer.

Himachal for fall charas time, Kerala and down south til new years, then off to Goa. What a great f'in adventure!!!!

Here is a pic of Arambol. What stands out about this place is the freshwater pond that sits above the shoreline of the ocean, so you get the best of both worlds!

Palolem, Gokarna, amazzzzing

I will check out Agonda for sure next time!!! Good looks Avinash

Attachments

• IMG_3397.jpg
    IMG_3397.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 36

Jkeats

Was in Goa in late 2012 in Palolem. Had no trouble finding some nice hash, but had to ask (rather than being approached).

afgan11

nice report and good pics. Im going Goa palolem, agonda and arambol in xmas, so i may upload pics after holidays.

Last edited:

afgan11

nice report and good pics. Im going Goa palolem, agonda and arambol in xmas, so i may upload pics after holidays.

Wow, i love GOA. delicious food, kindly people, and lots of things to smoke. I try to smoke as many as possible differents hash/weed, theres some pics. Some of those hinduweed was really strong and good tastying. Really nice uplifting high, social and active. after 2 hours u get munchies and some after stones on your body. Hash was really nice, pollem and charas, and we mixed it allways with weed. With chillum charas / pollem was really smooth tasty and good long lasting euphoria, those was from australian guy who bought those on the mountains.
Chillum session with santhu baba was good experience too, we smoke 4hours nonstoping.

I go there someday again to practise some yoga, those yoga teachers was ULTIMATE SEXY

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ifyou are going south goa to palolem but want a lil bit slower vibes check out colva, not far but alot quieter and more mellow.

also, im often curious what the quality of hashish is like that people (tourists) are getting down there nowadays? anyone care to share, was a nice little smoke report that afghan11 povided, wasn't it?

afgan11

ifyou are going south goa to palolem but want a lil bit slower vibes check out colva, not far but alot quieter and more mellow.

also, im often curious what the quality of hashish is like that people (tourists) are getting down there nowadays? anyone care to share, was a nice little smoke report that afghan11 povided, wasn't it?

Yo, palolem was "harder" to get smoke than ARAMBOL. But yes, u can smell the weed/charas on the reggae bars and beach, when sun goes down. Go ask to tourist fellow can u buy for a bite or can they tell where to get that. Usually when i ask where they get that or can they sell a bite of hash, they give me samples for free.
And in our first hotel, we smoke with hotel people with everyday at siesta time then eat really nice chicken masala + garlic cheese naan! that was nice experience, muslim,cristians,hindu together smoking chillums or joints, thats GOA.

In colomb beach,between patnem and palolem, is really nice reggae bar and the owner is the best guy ever, there is nice sunset place to take drink/food etc.. ;)

2500rupis 1 tola at high season Charas. Weed was cheaper. Thai stick was little bit expencive, but that was best outdoor weed what im smoke, very uplifting,energy, social. effect like you smoke some good Coke.

In Arambol, u can get charas/weed EVERYWHERE! there was no cops at all. What out the NIGERIANS! they gonna try sell u MDMA and robb u when u are high. Dont speak with nigerian gangbangers. I seen only those nigerians in arambol, not at all in palolem/agonda.

In agonda u can get smoke too, but dont get gauth, there was undercover cops walking on the beach (only one day), couse they dont wanna things go like in arambol.

I get really nice temple ball hash and malana with australian guy,who was just came goa up to mountains, i chill with him one week and we surf and i get him really cheep price the best hash in GOA.

I upload more pics, when i get my all pics in laptop.
:tiphat:
I hope theres some help for future Goa travellers.

Last edited:

danlilker

Hi, i link to this post/thread to ask you a question:

i will be in Ashwem and Mandrem area from the beginning of Jan 2018 till March 2018.
Is it worth going SEED hunting around Goa? I am looking for landraces of the places i go to. ( i know of the Idukki but that's in Kerala). Cheers